When the Day met the Night- Artemis (My oc) x Kliff

Type: Fluff, a bit of angst, and even more fluff :3

This oneshot chapter is going to be different, mainly because it's about my comfort ship of my oc Artemis and Kliff, or Moon over the Kliff as I like to call it (no pun intended). This was also inspired by the song from Panic At The Disco, "When The Day Met The Night"

So yeah I'm a Kliff simp, please don't hurt me thanks-

Art on the top is made by me :D  (I have no clue why it's sideways-)

Reminder that requests are still closed, but will be open again as soon as I finish writing my 1st batch of requests. So in the meantime please be patient and do not spam me unless you want to get blocked, thank you!

Anyway without further ado, onto the oneshot chapter!

Another night of being on the run from the Vinyl City police, Kliff figured it was going to be his life from then on after the events that took place. He was indeed responsible for bringing down the NSR Satellite in an attempt to crash it into the NSR Tower, but he had managed to escape before he could get caught and arrested. Kliff had decided that he would somehow manage as he was in hiding, until he would be able to leave Vinyl City for good and start anew.

But where would he go?

Kliff sighed as he was near the outside of the music capital, figuring out the answer to his question. "As soon as I leave, then I'll have nothing to worry about. Although I'm sure Tatiana won't stop until she finds me..." Kliff muttered to himself with a sigh. Now thinking back on his actions from helping the rock band he supported for their fight against NSR, to betraying them as he brought down the NSR Satellite. Kliff knew that what he did was wrong, and he sincerely regretted it as now everyone was after him. He wished that he could go back and undo what he did. He wished that he could've taken a different path.

Kliff wished he could apologize to everyone he hurt. Apologize to Tatiana, Mayday and Zuke, and the NSR Artists he helped take down. Apologize to everyone.

The sudden sound of music caught Kliff's attention, as he looked around to try to find where it was coming from. It was the music of a violin sounding ever so lovely to Kliff's ears. Intrigued, Kliff started to make his way to the source of the violin, following its song to the outside of Vinyl City, walking through untamed grass and overgrown weeds. The music led Kliff to a beautiful field of roses, lit under the light of the full moon as the flowers swayed to the tune of the mystical silver violin with golden strings, wielded by a mysterious figure in the middle of the field.

The figure looked to be feminine, with her white hair flowing from her hood as it was tied up into two bun like ponytails (Sailor Moon style), as she was wearing her dark blue cloak that covered her body since her back was turned. Her black hands could be seen as she played her violin, unaware of the man she had drawn to her with her music was a few feet behind her. Kliff watched in awe as the woman continued to play her violin, not having a care in the world as her music was the only thing that now mattered to him. "Maybe there's more than just being a hard core fan of rock..." Kliff thought to himself as he continued to listen, entranced by the music of the women's violin.

Soon the tune the woman was playing on her violin came to an end, as Kliff snapped out of his trance and saw the woman turn around. He now got a good look as the woman wore a black corset with orange sleeves, a golden belt with dark blue buttons, a black and violet blue striped skirt, white stockings, and dark blue high heels. The woman looked at Kliff in curiosity, even though the bangs of her white hair covered her eyes, while she made her violin disappear into sparks of magic. Kliff was now intrigued, seeing the woman's abilities of this magic she just used on her violin. There was a bit of an awkward silence between the two, before Kliff decided to break it by speaking up.

"Ya like rock-?" Kliff asked, making an attempt to strike up a conversation with the pretty lady that he was looking at. "Rock? I think it's nice." The woman replied with a soft giggle escaping her red lips, "What brings you out here to my field of moon roses?" "Well- I couldn't help but hear your music, so I followed it and it led me to you." Kliff replied honestly as his cheeks lit up into a light pink color. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, I don't get much of an audience out here." The woman replied, before motioning Kliff to come with her to a hill nearby with a lone tree on top. Kliff followed the woman to hill, before they arrived and sat down at the bottom of the tree.

"I'm Kliff by the way," Kliff said with a smile before the woman spoke, "I'm Artemis." "Artemis... a nice name for a gal like you." Kliff replied as Artemis giggled softly, "So what brings you here to my little place aside from listening to my violin?" "Well- it's a bit of a long story..." Kliff spoke before he sighed, "I did something that wasn't the best decision, and now everyone I know is really mad at me for what I did." "What happened?" Artemis asked as she looked at Kliff in curiosity, before Kliff explained everything, from helping Bunk Bed Junction take down the NSR Artists, to betraying them and bringing down the NSR Satellite in an attempt to crash it into the NSR Tower, to now being on the run from Tatiana and the police who were hunting him down.

He also explained how he regretted what he did, and how much he wished he could apologize to everyone he hurt. Artemis listened as Kliff told her everything, and by the time he finished telling his story, she spoke her words of advice. "What you did was unacceptable yes, but we all make mistakes. I'm sure that they'll forgive you as soon as you apologize, although it may take a bit of time for them to accept it." Artemis said as Kliff looked at her. "You really think so Artemis?" Kliff asked before Artemis nodded, "I know so."

Kliff smiled as he felt relieved, venting out how he was feeling to someone who listened to him, and also gave him advice. "If it's not too much to ask," Kliff spoke, "Do you think you can help me apologize to everyone, especially Tatiana? I don't think I can face her alone after what happened with the whole satellite incident-" Artemis smiled softly before she nodded, "Of course, I'll be happy to help you Kliff." "Thanks Artemis." Kliff replied as he smiled. As Kliff continued to look at Artemis, it appeared that the two were getting somewhat closer to each other, especially their faces. Before Kliff knew it, he and Artemis were kissing with a passionate softness under the tree, as Kliff closed his eyes and enjoyed it, while Artemis did too.

All was now golden for Kliff and his newfound lover Artemis, but mainly for Kliff since he had reassurance that everything would work out for him. Everything was now golden as Kliff being the Day, met his Night, Artemis.