Timeless - Eve x Fem! Reader

Type: Fluff, storytime, and cuddles

Requested by: pinksapphire008

And now onto the oneshot.

(Y/N)= Your Name

(E/C)= Eye Color

(F/I)= Favorite Instrument

(H/C)= Hair Color

(Y/N) made her way to the Dream Fever District in Vinyl City, to Eve's Art Gallery to visit her since it had been 6 years since they had seen each other. (Y/N) was the youngest sister of Zuke and DK West, who were her two older brothers, and all 3 of them had been in love with Eve/Nadia during their college years. DK West being the oldest, started off by having a crush on Nadia until Zuke started dating her, leaving him devastated which contributed to his grudge against Zuke. While Zuke and Nadia were dating however, (Y/N) developed feelings for her brother's girlfriend, but she had to hide them since Nadia was already in a relationship with her second older brother. After Zuke and Nadia broke up however, (Y/N) had to leave Vinyl City to finish her studies at another college, so she didn't really get a chance to tell Nadia how she felt about her.

6 years later, (Y/N) returned to Vinyl City after finishing her studies and starting her career in music with her (F/I), hoping to achieve her place somewhere in fame. She had not forgotten about her brothers or her long-lasting crush on Nadia, who was now Eve and one of the elites in NSR and the right hand to Tatiana. When (Y/N) came back, she was surprised at how much her home had changed, not knowing about the events of the Music Revolution or what had happened between her two older brothers during that time. Since she had moved back and settled into her new apartment the day before, (Y/N) decided to go explore Vinyl City and visit the Dream Fever District, where Eve would be.

(Y/N) hummed to herself as she walked, eventually making it to the Dream Fever District and looked around in awe. There was quite an artistic feel to this district, which was something (Y/N) really liked. "This place is amazing! Hopefully I can visit every day and attend all art related shows..." (Y/N) spoke to herself before something caught her eye. Up ahead was the place where Eve resided, held her concerts, and had her famous art gallery, which was where her fans flocked too. Excited, (Y/N) quickly went over to the entrance, before she took a breath. "You got this (Y/N), hopefully Eve remembers me..." (Y/N) muttered to herself before she stepped inside.

Meanwhile inside Eve's Art Gallery...

Eve was working on her newest art project, which involved things such as simple household items and different fabrics, but something was missing. She couldn't figure out what was needed to be added, so with a sigh, Eve decided to take a break and got up from the chair she was sitting on. Thankfully Eve didn't have anything on schedule such as meetings, and went over to her art gallery, and maybe she hoped to find some inspiration that would help find the missing piece of her project. When Eve arrived at her art gallery, she could see some of her fans looking at pieces of her art, before someone in particular caught her eye. (Y/N) was currently gazing at a piece of art that was special to Eve, and the moment she saw (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair, Eve immediately recognized her as her green eyes went wide.

(Y/N) didn't notice as she continued to look at the art on display, smiling as she liked it very much. "Eve really outdid herself on this one..." (Y/N) spoke aloud, not realizing that Eve herself was right behind her until she spoke. "It's one of my favorite pieces I ever made." (Y/N) quickly turned around and saw Eve, before her (E/C) eyes went wide, "Oh! H-Hello there Eve- I didn't notice you were right behind me-" "Please (Y/N), you can just call me Nadia." Eve replied as she smiled. "You still remember me after 6 years? While I was gone to finish my studies?" (Y/N) asked, before Eve nodded, "I always knew that you would come back after all this time, and I wished for the day you returned. Now it seems my wish came true." "Heh-" (Y/N) spoke as she blushed a light pink, "I missed you too Nadia, and I'm glad to be back." Eve smiled, "Why don't we talk in my studio? We've got a lot of catching up to do." (Y/N) nodded, before she was followed Eve to her studio, away from the art gallery.