Prologue: Two Familar Faces Appear...

Zoroark lifted his snout in the air, the wind causing his mane to flow behind him. He turned to look at Gardevoir, who was also studding her surroundings. "You see anything?" he asked her. Zoroark wondered if his partner had found anything useful.

"No," she said. "I can't find any trace of Pokémon, asides from these footprints in the snow..." Zoroark walked right next to her. "These footprints look familiar.... do we know this Pokémon?" he asked her.

Soon, the two Pokémon realized who it was: Thunderheart. Their closest friend. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Gardevoir asked Zoroark. "Yes. We have to find Thunderheart. There might be a new adventure he must face in another region."

Using her powers, Gardevoir was able to find Thunderheart's location. "I believe that he is in a secret base in Hammerlocke." Zoroark's ears perked by that name. "Hammerlocke? Is that were the dragon-type gym stands?" he asked her.

"Yes, I've heard that most of Galar's power comes from there. I find that Thunderheart's base is behind the Hammerlocke gym," she told Zoroark. Thunderheart must of achieved his dreams ever since he left that lab. That was when I was just a Zorua, Zoroark thought.

He remembered those times he had with Thunderheart, the times they've talked and played together, along with the times they've watched each others experiments. Gardevoir was fixing to teleport the two of them to Hammerlocke.

When Zoroark came over, the portal was already finished. "Come on Zoroark! The portal is ready! We need to find Thunderheart and his crew!" Gardevoir finally said. Zoroark nodded. When they counted to three, they leapt thought the portal to Hammerlocke to be reunited with Thunderheart.