4. Welcome to Alola

Once everyone was packed, we arrived in Alola thanks to one of Gardevoir's portals. We were actually in another base located in the Alola region, and it wasn't far from the famous Pokémon School! It was really cool that I got to see it.

The warm sun hit my face as I walked around the outskirts of base for a bit. Silver decided to take my luggage in while I looked around. I said I didn't want to come back here because there would be some crazy scientists trying to catch me. Welp, guess I was wrong.

It felt so weird being in Alola again. I don't remember anything about my past, because I was captured when I was very young. I wondered what my family was like. Or my first ever friends. All I knew is that I have my crew, my closest friends.

After awhile, I decided to check out the base we were staying at for the time being. It looked very luxurious on the inside, being Alola themed and all. I almost had the urge to go to the beach for a weird reason. I then remembered that I was here for a mission, not for vacation!

Silver came up to my side. "Ain't this beautiful, Thundy?" she asked me. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that she started calling me Thundy all of a sudden. I didn't blame her for calling me that, cause I liked it a lot. Even Sundew and Hayden agreed on it as well!

"Yes, it is," I told her. I pecked her lips. I always loved this feeling. It really gave me something to chill about. We parted as soon as we spotted Blazefire, Sundew, and Hayden already finished packing up. "I'm gonna see my room!" Blazefire shouted, running headfirst to it.

Sundew and Hayden checked theirs out while me and Silver parted ways to see ours. I liked the way my room hgave me that eclectic vibe that I was born with. When Zoroark came in, he asked me, "Do you like it?" I hugged him. "Yes. I'm so happy to see you again, Zoroark!" I then watched him slice his band off as it floated in front of me.

"Another thing: My actual name is Starshadow. Gardevoir's is Cosmo," he then said. "So, you did give yourselves nicknames, huh?" I asked Starshadow.

"Basically, yes."

"Kinda got inspired off of me, did ya?"

"Sort of yes and sort of no."

"Why.... sort of?"

"We wanted other mons to know us better, so we gave ourselves nicknames so we can be called by those and not our mon names."

I understood him very well. As we walked out of my room, I saw Silver and the others. I told her that I liked my room and she told me she liked hers too. I then told Starshadow that we'll be walking around the region to get used to it. After that, they disappeared into Cosmo's portal.

I need to tell the others that Starshadow and Cosmo have nicknames now. Not now though, I had a region to explore and save, and I might find new legends to befriend as well, just like what happened a year ago.