5. An Unexpected Reunion

Everyone was settled in, including Starshadow and Cosmo. I told my friends that Starshadow and Cosmo now had nicknames, and the crew liked it a lot. Heck, I did too! It was awesome to see old friends again from long ago.

We all left the building from the front, and the first thing I saw is that it was on Poni Island. The island where the Alter of the Sunne was. At night, it sometimes was the Alter of the Moone. I could see the alter's peak from so far up.

Silver, Sundew, Blazefire, and Hayden all came up to me. "Woah! Fancy island huh?" Sundew asked. "Poni Island.... this is where...... I lived," I said looking around. I began to remember the island, even though some of my memories were still faint.

Soon, I felt some kind of electrical presence. It was coming from the ruins on the island. The Ruins of Hope. There was where Tapu Fini resided. I followed the presence, but I stopped when I saw none other than Tapu Koko, the guardian on Melemele Island. Koko was even surprised to see me in person.

"Y-you're..... Zeraora?" he asked in shock. I nodded. "Tapu Koko.... I don't know how long it has been since I've last seen you," I replied. He then noticed my team and said, "You've made some new friends I see. Good for you!" I introduced the team to him along with Cosmo and Starshadow.

After the intro, the tapu signaled me to follow it. We left the ruins, and to the entrance to the Vast Poin Canyon. There was a cave not to far from the entrance. "I believe there are some Pokemon who want to see you again," Tapu Koko explained to me.

I told everyone else to stay outside. As I stepped into the cave, I was amazed by what I saw: another Zeraora, just like me, but I could tell that it was a female just by looking at it, and she was also a shiny. There was a Luxray next to her, it being shiny too.

They both looked up at me. I looked at them. "Could this be? Our little spark has come home!" the Zeraora shouted. I looked confused. Then, some faint memories returned to me. I remembered her. She was my mother. "M-Mom? D-Dad?" I said, beginning to cry.

The Luxray ran over to me and patted my back as I started sobbing. "Now, now son. No need to cry. It is good to see yo home again," he said. Tapu Koko looked pleased seeing that I was with my parents. I looked up and said, "Thank you, great Tapu Koko." With a pleased nod, I watched him fly away to Melemele Island.

After he was gone, I remembered my parent's names! I broke from my father and signaled my friends to come inside. "You guys.... these are my parents," I said nervously. Silver was the first to greet them, since she'd always wanted to know more about them.

"It's nice to meet all of you! I'm Overspark, and this is my husband, Scar!" my mother said, introducing themselves. Silver laughed and said, "You've already met me, so here are the other crew members: Blazefire, Hayden, Sundew, Cosmo, and Starshadow!" she said.

Scar stepped up to Silver saying, "Thank you for taking care of our son. Our little spark has been gone for seven years now, and it is good to see him home." I needed to tell my parents everything: the lab, meeting the team, and now claiming Galar as my home.

Overspark hugged me happily, and kissed me behind my ears. "You guys can stay for a bit if you like! It would be nice to know each other!" Overspark added. I agreed to it, since I wanted to know my parents more. I was in that lab for six whole years. I had to meet them again!

So the seven of us deiced to chill with my parents, all before returning to base, where we would research out mission.