3. A New Mission

My eyes became big as saucers. "Zoroark, and Gardevoir! It has been so long since I've seen you last!" The two came over to me a squeezed me tight. "How did you ever escape the lab, and also, how did you find me?" I then asked. Gardevoir and Zoroark then let go of me

"Gardevoir knows teleport, so we were able to escape unnoticed. We were able to find your footprints in the Crown Tundra. We supescted that you went to the Crown Shrine yes?" Zoroark then asked me, his mane twitching.

I nodded. "I got to battle Kyurem and meet Calyrex! Our first adventure was amazing!" I was starting to get excited after that. Oh, those memories! Everything just came back to me! "Well, I'm glad you had the adventure of a lifetime!" Gardevoir then said happily. She then added, "Oh, your ankle looks so much better!"

"Yeah, it recovered in a few days time five years ago," I laughed. "You just happened to notice?" She nodded. "I've never really paid attention to it after when I bandaged it, so sorry!" Gardevoir's face then turned red, causing Zoroark to laugh his face off.

Silver and the others stepped up. "You're Zoroark and Gardevoir huh? Pleasure to meet you!" she started. "I'm Silver, and this is Hayden, Sundew, and Blazefire!" Silver had some pizazz when introducing my closest friends to me. She had style that was for sure!

I was wondering why Zoroark and Gardevoir still had their bands on. I had removed mine when I escaped, but still kept it with me. Pulling it out, I said, "Does this ring a bell?" The two then noticed my band. It was different from theirs, for it was navy blue with lighting bolts on it.

"Yup! Hasn't changed!" Gardevoir said. We then invited them for lunch at our main table. As I enjoyed my favorite, Cheese curry, I then asked Zoroark why their bands were sill on. "We haven't gotten the chance to remove them yet," he explained. I moaned, for I understood the subject.

Blazefire then said something after taking a bite from his spicy steak curry. "What made you guys come here?" he asked. Gardevoir then handed me a file with some information inside. "You five have a new mission in the Alola region. There have been reports of ultra beats popping up along with Necrozma, the prism Pokémon," Gardevoir explained.

The file consisted with a lot of info on the ultra beats and Necrozma. I then realized that I was finally returning home. Alola, where I lived before I was captured. I was very little when I was captured, and I don't even remember a little bit about it.

"Ultra beasts are mysterious creatures that come from the ultra wormhole, which is only located in Alola," Zoroark explained. The words ultra wormhole came to my mind. Why does it sound familiar? I thought. I've lived in Alola ever since I was born. So it obviously sound familiar.

Sundew was already finished with her curry and had her dish put away. She asked, "Shall we depart today?" Zoroark nodded. "We will create a portal to Alola when everyone is ready. For now, get settled and packed," he said.

After lunch, I then began packing my things. I usually packed them in my duffel bag, and that's what I did. Once everyone else was ready, we then headed outside our base to wait on Zoroark and Gardevoir. "You're going to your homeland! Aren't you excited?" Silver asked me. I nodded slowly.

Hayden then punched me a bit. "Come on bro! It's like you've never seen Alola in so long! Give it a chance will ya?" I then took Hayden's words nicely. Here we go, I thought. I'll see new and old faces as I travel to Alola, and discover so much more about my past.