2. Two Familiar Strangers come Find me

I had no clue on what was going on. First I escape, and now two more Pokémon escape! Maybe there was something wrong with my ears, or I was hearing things. Sundew and Hayden were just as confused as I was. Something weird is going on, but I don't know what it is, I thought.

Blazefire then offered me my favorite drink: a Pecha berry juice with a hint of lum berry inside. Thanking him, I took a sip from my glass. "Thunderheart, what other Pokémon do you know at that lab?" Hayden asked me. I tried to think about it. "Anything?" Sundew asked.

I nodded my head slowly. "Well, maybe a little bit. I knew Axew, Dragapult, Lycanroc, Gardevoir, and Zoura. That was it," I said. "You see, its only been a whole year since we met Calyrex, and five years since I escaped."

"Oh yeah! You told us about your flashback on becoming an explorer! Before you met us!" Sundew then chirped. I nodded when Sundew said this. "It was those first three Pokémon that told you about the exploration teams!"

"Yes! That's it! Maybe one or two of those Pokémon escaped!"

"Maybe we could go find them!"

I hesitated by this quote. Should we really find them? I mean yeah, it would be cool to see some old faces again, but what if they really didn't know me? They might ask me about my experience with Calyrex and Artic Ice. I could ask them how they left the lab and all, I said in my mind.

Sundew then started to get a bit upset. "Are you alright?" she asked me. I looked over and said, "Yeah I'm fine. But what if they find us first? Maybe they could know us better from there!" The others agreed with me on that note.

It was already dark, so they wouldn't come find us right away. Climbing into my loft, I looked up at the starry skies above me. It almost reminded me of my cage back at the lab, where I always look up at the stars and dream big. I sighed. I wonder what life was like there now.

I felt so confused by everything I've heard today. Pokémon escape rumors and if those Pokémon knew me or no. I looked down at Silver, who was already asleep in the loft below me. Blazefire, Sundew, and Hayden were also asleep too. 

Soon, old memories returned to me: when Dragapult gave me that bag, when Gardevoir treated my swollen ankle, and when I was given my nickname. I still remember seeing Lusamine that day. I wondered if she still remembered me if I ever saw her again.

I didn't want to think about anything else, so I finally drifted myself to sleep.

---------

*BANG!* I woke up quickly when I heard it. The noise began to ring through my head like a spinning saucer, and soon, I realized that everyone was gone! Leaping down from my loft, I went to join the others. But I realized that they weren't alone.

Two strangers were in front of us: A black fox-like Pokémon with a pointed snout and spiked mane, and another Pokémon with gleaming eyes and a heart like structure on its chest. "Hello," the fox said, looking at me.

His partner spoke up: "We've come from the Crown Tundra, just to look for you," she said. Silver looked at me. "Hey, do you know these Pokémon?" she asked me. Shaking his head, the fox said, "Still don't remember us?" He held out his wrist.

On it, was a plastic band with the numbers 25489, with the band saying:

Client name: Zoura/Zoroark

These Pokemon weren't strangers. They were Zoura and Gardevoir from the lab, with Zoura now a fully evolved Zoroark.