30. Motherly embrace.

"Son"

The sweet deep voice resonated not only inside Jimin's ear but also his heart. There stood an old woman, probably in her fifties wearing a pure white dress that went down to her knees, a brown scarf wrapped around her neck, hair tied up into a loose bun, and a beautiful smile adoring her beautiful face. That face and that voice, jimin has seen and heard before.

"Ahjumma!" Within a second, jimin was in her arms, the poor boy couldn't control it. He was seeing her after so long. It was hard to believe that he infact was able to see this woman again when he clearly didn't expect to. As soon as he was in her arms, tears slipped down his cheeks automatically, it felt so........warm. It was still the same. The same sweet fragrance, those same frail delicate arms and the same warmth. It felt good to be back into the motherly embrace.

"How are you?!" Jimin looked up with tear stained face. She laughed a little, caressing the back of Jimin's head with her wrinkly hand, she shaked her head telling jimin not to cry. "I am fine my child. How are you?" She replied, tucking the few strands of hair behind Jimin's ear. She really was happy to see jimin again.

"I am fine but I missed you!" Jimin exclaimed again, falling into her arms once again. She didn't mind any of it, instead she wrapped her fragile arms around the omega, rubbing soothing circles on Jimin's back.

It's been 17 years, exactly 17 years since they have seen each other. She use to be the foster mother of the orphanage where Yoongi grew up, when Jimin's family adopted Yoongi, Yoongi still wasn't able to separate from the orphanage so they let him stay there sometimes and that's how jimin knew this place. The two brothers always use to visit this place, and that's how they came across a lost child that was jungkook.

And after their mother's death, they saw her as their mother. But unfortunately they had to move out resulting in never seeing the orphanage again. It pained jimin everyday since then, he always missed his Ahjumma. He was just 6 back then.

Her feelings were no different, she missed jimin too. A lot. After they moved out, the orphanage got banned due to some reason, and then she was left alone. She lived under an NGO for 9 years until jungkook appeared again and opened an orphanage for her.

A cough from jungkook brought the son and mother back to reality. She smiled brightly at jungkook, gesturing him to join them and without hesitation jungkook did. Wrapping his rather big arms around the two omegas. Jimin giggled.

"Eomma! Quit loving him now! I am your son, and I am hungry." Jungkook exclaimed childishly, pouting like a kid. "Aww my big boy, I have made kimchi fried rice for both of you. Come inside." She ushered both of them to get inside. Jungkook and jimin followed her giggling.

"Eat as much as you want jimin, i have made a lot." She said, serving both of them with a plateful of food which jimin wasn't sure if he can finish. But jungkook definitely was sure he can, so he dug into the food like a starving wolf. Sun ha smiled seeing her grown son eat like a child.

"Eat like a human jungkook." She said, passing the water to jungkook. While jimin was contemplating on whether the person sitting beside him is jungkook or not. This always professional CEO kicked his professionalism away in just seconds. Jimin couldn't believe that jungkook can be like this.

"Delicious, it's always delicious Eomma. Anyways the person I said I am dating is actually him." Jungkook mentioned casually chewing on his rice while jimin almost choked.

"I know, I figured it had to be someone you already know. And I approve." She reassured, signaling jimin to eat more. "I knew you would. And I always make the best choice. So there's no reason for you to worry." And back to the narcissistic CEO. Jimin mentally facepalmed.

"I know my child. And I am taking your jimin with me. Finish your eating and play with the kids a bit." She mentioned, dragging jimin out of there as he was almost finished.

"Come here." She called, jimin looked around, it was the prayer room. He took off his shoes first and then entered the holy place, sun ha smiled.

"Take this." She opened her palm revealing a white pearl pendant, jimin looked at it for a moment, "I can't take it." He replied, but she didn't listen, instead took Jimin's hand and placed the pendant in his palm.

"It should be yours dear. Take care of jungkook always. Protect him from the Jeon family please." The worry was evident in her sweet voice, as if she was begging jimin for it.

"You know it?" Jimin asked. She nodded smiling sadly while taking a seat on the ground, jimin doing the same.

"How can I not? They don't love him, jimin. They just use him for their own benefit, and jungkook is too afraid to quit this. Please protect him and be by his side forever. Consider it a request from a mother. I have raised him and I consider him my son. I won't be able to see him suffer." The drops of tears that escaped the poor woman's eyes were wiped by jimin, he clasped the old woman's wrinkly hands on his own.

"I will always. I assure you." Jimin answered with full surity in in his tone of voice.

"Jimin!" Jungkook's voice echoed in the hallway, making jimin and sun ha snap out of there trance.

"Seems like he is waiting for you." Sun ha said smiling as she saw jungkook enter through the wooden door without his shoes, even though he is an atheist, he still respected his mother's beliefs.

"Why did you two leave me their alone? I got bored." He exclaimed like a child, sitting down on the ground with his mother and jimin, laying his head on his mother's lap, she instinctively started patting Jungkook's head getting a contented smile from jungkook. Jimin smiled seeing his alpha enjoy his mother's embrace like a small child.

People might call it too childish for an adult alpha to behave this way, but jungkook had the right to. He didn't get to experience a thing like motherly love, his own mother didn't give it to him, so now he deserves it. Evne if it is childish. They don't care.

"Did she come that day?" The sudden question managed to take down the bright smile on sun ha's face, but she managed to have another smile. "She did." She replied shortly not wanting to talk about that. Jimin understood who they meant but decided to be quiet.

"She always does that. Why is she so eager to prove that she loves when she clearly doesn't? Don't ever listen to her." Jungkook answered, a request, no, a warning.

Jungkook's mother always visits sun ha after they have a fight with jungkook. They assume it's because of sun ha that jungkook is rebellious, they think she is after money. Or they think she is snatching away their son who was never their's. It doesn't end there, sometimes Jungkook's mother even threatens the poor woman. But there's always jungkook to get it on track.

"I won't." She reassured.

~~~

"I still use to visit the orphanage after you all left. Eomma was the only person left at the end." Jungkook was narrating the whole story, while jimin was keenly listening to everything, also staring intently at his alpha.

"But my mother found out and started stopping me from going there."

"I know. It's gonna be alright. You have me and your mother. Trust me you can lean on me." Jimin smiled softly, pecking the alpha's cheek.

"And now I should get going. Bye and goodnight. And don't go home and drink now, okay? Bye!" Jimin said getting out of the car, all the while babbling stuff that jungkook wasn't paying attention to. He was too busy reading the breathtaking features of the omega.

"Mr Jeon?" Finally jungkook snapped out.

"Oh yeah, bye. And I won't drink, I promise." Jungkook said.

Jimin happily went up the stairs to his apartment and jungkook drove away, all the while both of them didn't notice the black Mercedes parked near the road.

"Seems like I really lost you, jimin."

_____________________

SORRY, LATE AND SHORT UPDATE. MY MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH AREN'T THAT GOOD SO I COULDN'T WRITE MUCH. SORRY.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE GUYS.