15. Vacation.

"Hah!?" A loud huff along with a tiny shriek left Jimin's lips as he woke up from his slumber and also from that weird dream, he was sweating badly, the blanket was anywhere but his body, and the sun had rose to he has to wake up. He placed his hand on his temple.

Why did I have such a dream? Why?
And why did I dream about him proposing to me like that?

Seriously!? Out of all I saw that!

I am really out of my mind!

Shrugging off all these thoughts and also the slight disappointment, he got ready to start the day. And today was one of the special days, today all the employees of their department are gonna go for a vacation in the new hotel of Jeon Corp, it's also for work purpose. They will be reviewing the service there, and this type of things happens to be Jimin's favorite. So he is kinda excited for this.

He walked to the company because it's not really far from where he lives, and soon he reached.

He got greeted by all the betas and omegas there, with a small smile he greeted them back, and trust me that's enough. Just one smile is enough to kill many.

"Mr Park." Yeri called upon seeing the older omega coming through entrance with his usual kind and calm aura that definitely managed to reassure the female omega's sacredness.

"Yes Yeri?" Jimin replied with his usual cheerful tone, settling himself on the seat, hanging his coat on the hanger and taking off his muffler.

"Mr Jeon hasn't come yet." She informed, jimin frowned at that because jungkook isn't the type of person to be late nor does he miss work like this.

"Okay, let me give him a call." Jimin proceeded to connect the call, leaving yeri who had curiosity and confusion written over her face.

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke through the other line.

"Yeah, why aren't you at work today?" Jimin asked, concern dripping off his tone.

"I am a bit busy today. Don't worry about me, I won't be coming today." Jungkook replied, with a not to happy tone, he was kinda sad that he won't get to meet jimin.

"Okay. Bye." Jimin said, a pout forming on his lips, unnoticeably.

And then he cut off the call and looked on his side to find Yeri smiling mischievously.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Huh?" Yeri asked dumbfounded by that question.

"You were smiling."

"Oh, it's nothing!" She shrugged off, turning to her side to focus on her computer with the same sly smirk plastered on her face, and that didn't really give jimin a good vibe.

Mr Park is sad because Mr Jeon isn't coming today. Fucking cute! I ship them!

"Okay! Let's go!" Jimin chimed with a very excited tone, looking at the group of eight people with him who were equally excited.

After all they were getting some time off work to enjoy.

"YAY!! Let's go!" All of them said in unison, getting inside the van hastily, stuffing their bags in the back.

And finally it was Jimin's turn to enter, but the seats were almost full and if he sits there he will surely get squeezed by all of them.

"Umm, Mr Park should I take a taxi?" Yeri asked, looking at jimin who was still outside the car.