34. He said yes!

What laid in front of jimin had him shut his mouth in shock and eyes wide in awe. Red petals spread across the whole floor, with candles that were made into different shapes like heart, star etc. And the aroma flooded the whole place, a strong but calming scent of rose. Jimin walked a bit forward, following the path the candles led.

Previously when the alpha called him to his apartment, jimin thought maybe it was for a dinner date so he atleast dressed well enough for that. But what he is seeing now is clearly telling him that this is far more than a simple dinner date. And jungkook was nowhere in sight.

He walked towards the end of the candle led route, and finally he saw a table neatly done, there were wine glasses along with an expensive bottle of red wine. The fairy lights were in a pattern that said "I love you" jimin chuckled lowly thinking just what the alpha was up to. He could see the whole city through the big windows. It was indeed a beautiful view.

He looked around him, hoping to get a glance of jungkook but the alpha was really nowhere to be seen. A pout formed without jimin even noticing, he really wanted to see jungkook, like right now. He was just about to take his phone out to call when

White rose petals fell down from up, all the lights turned off, jimin was again in awe.

The omega opened his palms, catching a white rose petal that fell from above, a smile crept on his face as he got the idea that the alpha is doing this.

"Mr Jeon! Come out already!" He shouted being impatient to see the alpha, he looked around again, and finally there jungkook was, leaning on the stairs.

"Impatient? Aren't you? You like it?" Jungkook smiled, coming down the stairs, jimin ran to the alpha, hugging him.

"Like? I love you!" Jimin exclaimed, giggling as he embraced the warmth Jungkook's body gave him. Jungkook caressed the back of jimin body, inhaling the scent of the omega's hair that smelled like fresh strawberries.

"Shall we have dinner my princess?" Jungkook said, the gallantry was honestly too bad but jimin didn't mind and took the hand jungkook had given him and led both of them to the table.

Jungkook served the wine, all while his eyes scanned Jimin's every breathtaking feature. He could tell those clothes are new, the little makeup that adored Jimin's face was just perfect. White really suited the omega. Jimin had on a white loose pants, an off white satin shirt suited well in his pants, his hair was done neatly, and the white pearl white earring shined brightly in the dim light. Those were a gift from jungkook.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jimin asked, a bit flustered at how jungkook was staring at him, but it also made him feel good to know that he could grab the attention of the alpha.

"Cause you are beautiful." Jungkook replied cheekily, making jimin blush a bright shade of coral, his already blushy cheeks flushed more with the compliment.

"Thank you." Jimin stuttered a little, but played it off quickly.

Soon they were engrossed in a conversation of work, life and themselves. Just like Yoongi said, he and Hoseok did get married last month, but it wasn't a grand wedding, just family. And taehyung and Jihyun are still In their journey. Both of them really the perfect match for each other. Both were weird, and their weirdness could only understood by them.

The stars shined extra bright that day, or maybe that's what jimin and jungkook thought. They stood in the middle of the decorated floor. And jungkook very slowly, without the suspicion of jimin, took a blue box out of his coat pocket. The omega was too busy staring out of the window to notice that the alpha was almost on his knees.