7. Stupid.

"Stupid!" Jimin mumbled, entering his apartment, throwing his bag across the room, and immediately plopping down on the soft mattress.

How can he be so stupid? And why does he wanna marry me so much? He is seriously out of his mind.

Wondering for about 5 minutes, he finally dragged his tired body out of the bed to take a shower. It was a long day after all so a warm shower would make him feel a bit lighter.

After showering, he sat down on his bed, drying his hair with a towel.

And then his eyes fell on his diary. He picked it up from the side table, running his fingers over the cover, feeling all those memories he wrote down in the diary.

"It's been long." He mumbled and opened the diary, and the first thing he saw was a painting of him and his mom.

"Mom."

"I miss you." He muttered very softly, feeling the tears brimming in his beautiful orb eyes.

"No, I shouldn't cry!" He said to himself and immediately turned over the next page, and this one managed to put on a smile on his face, it was him and his brother.

And one by one he turned over the pages, remembering about all the memories he made as a child. How he played with his brother, how his mother always scolded him for staying out for too long, and also about his school days. He felt nostalgic.

And just when he was about to close the diary, a picture slipped out, and his attention diverted to that.

Reaching his hand under the bed, he finally got the picture.

"Hyung?" He mumbled upon seeing the slightly damaged picture. Tracing his fingers over the picture, a wide smile crept on his face seeing the picture of that familiar person.

And it was the picture of no one else than his adoptive brother, jimin and taehyung. The three of them.

But that smile soon died down as he remembered the incident that he badly wanted to forget.

So without any hesitation he put the picture in between the pages and closed the diary.

And with tears in his eyes he felt asleep.

~~~~~

"Mr Jeon, this is your new secretary." Jimin introduced the girl who was a bit nervous.

Jungkook finally averted his gaze from the computer screen to the people in front of him only to find it was jimin and his new secretary.

"Oh." He mumbled, not liking this whole thing of new secretary.

"Please introduce yourself." Jungkook said signaling the girl and jimin to sit.

She looked at jimin one time, jimin gave her an encouraging smile. So she began speaking.

"Hello, I am Kim yeri, your new secretary." She introduced herself, and jungkook only nodded to this. Because his entire attention was at jimin.

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin waved his hand in front of jungkook, and finally jungkook snapped out of his intense stare at jimin.

"Yeah! So I hope you will enjoy working here. Mr Park will teach you everything." Jungkook replied with a smile. The worker nodded as a response and got up along with jimin to leave.

~~~~~~

"Okay so he refused again." Jungkook huffed, loosening his tie and plopping himself down on the couch. Not minding his professionalism at the moment.