27. Return.

Ah....." Jimin woke up with a pounding headache, clutching his head with his left hand, he slowly opened his eyes, immediately shutting them down as the light was too bright, after a few seconds he opened them again, finally being adjusted with the brightness. He looked around, he was in a room, specifically his own house's old room. But how did he get here?

"Woke up?" Jimin's eyes diverted to where the sound was coming, and there stood a tall person with black hair, with a gummy smile plastered. Jimin's eyes widen, he couldn't believe his own eyes. It felt like a dream.

"Hyung?!" Jimin tried to get up, but before that Yoongi came to him with a glass of water.

"Firstly drink water." He handed the glass to jimin, jimin hesitantly took it chugged it down his throat, the thirst disappearing as he drank the whole glass of water.

"Okay, now talk." Yoongi couldn't even complete his sentence when the tiny omega tackled him into a bone crushing hug, wet tears falling down on Yoongi's white shirt. Jimin sobbed on Yoongi's shoulder, holding onto Yoongi so tightly that it was almost suffocating, but Yoongi didn't mind.

"Where were you?! Hyung? I missed you!" Jimin choked on his cries, not letting his hold go on Yoongi's body.

"I missed you too! I missed you all!" Yoongi broke down into tears that he has been holding since he came, it was overwhelming. He rubbed his hands on Jimin's back, holding jimin with the same love and eagerness.

After 2 minutes of their hug, they finally pulled out, faces puffy. And as they looked at each other's face, both of them burst out laughing.

"Feeling better now?" Yoongi asked as he saw his little brother finally calm down.

"Yeah. You?" Jimin replied, a simple question holding more than hundred of meaning.

"I am fine." The assurance felt real.

"Where were you all these years? Why didn't contact us?" Jimin asked, ducking his head down, staring at his lap.

"I was studying in Japan. I got a scholarship so I went for it. And i didn't want to burden you all so i never told you." Yoongi's reply was blunt and illogical according to jimin.

"Why would you be a burden? It's the opposite, we are a burden to you." Jimin bitterly admitted, looking up at his hyungs face, a beautiful smile adored Yoongi's face.

"To be honest you really are a burden. After all I had to fight with your principal multiple times because you had a fascination of fighting with others. But that was never a reason I left jimin." Yoongi chuckled while saying the first sentence. Jimin felt a bit embarrassed remembering those times Yoongi really had to fight with the principal because of him constantly fighting with others.

"The reason I left was because I wanted to be independent and provide you all a better life. I expected it to be a bit sooner but it took more than I imagined. So I didn't come back, I couldn't show you all my defeated self. Believe me, I wanted to come back." Yoongi said, looking at jimin with pure sincerity and honesty in his eyes.

"You didn't have to do all such things to provide us a better life, we were already living a better life with you." Jimin replied, taking his hyung's hand in his, softly pressing it.

"But still, thank you." Jimin said with a smile, assuring his brother that it was really ok.

Yoongi didn't say anything else and just hugged his brother again. He never thought that jimin will forgive him, but indeed jimin proved him wrong. This pure soul can never see someone's pain.

"Why were you lying on the floor yesterday?" Finally Yoongi asked, already feeling the rage coming back for the person who had the audacity to do something like that to his brother.