~48~ Dangerous Woman

Two weeks later, Cameron slung his bag over his shoulder as he walked out of the school. Calvin was sick at home, and he was going to visit him.
Maybe when he was asleep he was able to search his room.
He might be able to find something that can be used against him.
To prove that he did it...or not. Deep down he, of course, wished he didn't do it. Now that he and Calvin we're officially together,
his feelings were growing. But he is convinced that Calvin is behind his murder. Blake's murder.
When he walked down the steps he heard something in the bushes. Cameron frowned and shrugged it off. He continued to walk away when he heard someone whisper his name. He turned to the right and stepped closer to the bushes.

"Hello?" He said. There was no response. 'Probably just imagined it.' He thought. He was about to walk away when he was pulled into the bushes, he dropped his bag and fell on his butt.
When he glanced up, he saw someone, probably the person who had pulled him through the bushes,
running away.
Cameron pushed himself up. He brushed the dirt off his jeans and groaned. "Jerk." He said under his breath. "What's wrong?
Cranky because your boyfriend's not here?" Someone asked.
Cameron turned around and saw Emily leaning against a wall.
"Emily? What are you doing here?" Cameron chuckled.
Emily stepped away from the wall and folded her arms over her chest. "I had to speak to you." She informs him.
"You had someone pull me into the bushes because you wanted to speak with me?" Cameron asked with another chuckle. "Correction,
I had Brody pull you through the bushes." She corrected him. "That explains why he pushed me into the dirt," Cameron complained.
He then looked Emily in the eyes. "But what did you want to speak about, my love?" Cameron asked her with a British accent. "I wanted to talk to you about Calvin." She tells him. "He's sick. Can I go now?" Cameron asked her. "Brody told me about you and your plan," Emily tells him. "And you believe everything Brody tells you?" He asked her. "I do." She tells him. Cameron chuckled. "And why is that all of a sudden? Is he your boyfriend now or something like that? You shouldn't believe everything Brody tells you, princess." Cameron said as he put his finger underneath her chin making her look at him, "I'm going to leave now." He tells her. He puts his hand in his pocket, reaches down to grab his bag, and walks away.

But Emily wasn't done with him yet. She grabbed him by his shoulder, pulled his bag out of his hand again, and pushed him into the wall.
The back of Cameron's head his the bricks hard. He groaned in pain. Emily glared at him.
"Don't...call...me that." She tells him. "Fuck...I think it's bleeding." Cameron said. He was about to touch the back of his head when Emily pinned both of his hands against the wall as well.
She stepped a little closer to him. Cameron felt her breath against his lips. "You don't want to make me angry." She tells him.
Cameron glared at her.
"You think I am going to fall for that, princess? You think you're all tough and badass, but you just want attention. I'm not falling for it." He tells her and pushes her off and flips them around, pushing Emily against the brick wall. "Not so tough now huh, princess?" He said in a low voice.
"I don't want to fight with you-" She started. "Like you can beat me up." Cameron cut her off.
"But I will if I have to." Emily continues.  She then stood on his foot. When he groaned and glanced down,
Emily freed her arms, and put her foot on his leg, pushing herself up, to jump on his shoulders.
She put her arm around his neck, trying to strangle him.
"Accusing Calvin of murder is one thing, but trying to hurt him?" She said. "I'm starting to think you don't like me that much, princess." He managed to choke out. Cameron tried to pull the girl off his shoulders but instead fell on the ground himself. Emily sat on top of him.
"You just made things a lot worse for yourself." She tells him.
She leaned down to look him in the eyes. Their lips were almost touching. "We will find out what you're up to. You will not hurt him...
not on my watch." She said. Cameron just smirked at her and flipped them over again.
Now he was on top of her. "I don't know what Brody told you,
but you shouldn't believe everything your boyfriend tells you. I would never hurt Calvin." He tells her. "We'll see about that." She tells him. "Hurt him, and your life will become a nightmare." Emily threatened. "I've been through hell and back. I can handle a little nightmare, princess." Cameron tells her. "Oh yeah? You ain't seen nothing yet." Emily tells him.