Chapter twenty: The truth

BECCAS VEIW;
We walked back to the palace....I could barely take in what had just happened. I walked a little behind Loki because I wanted to rush to Ashlee and Sif and tell them what had just happened. I started to walk faster now so that I was beside Loki. I looked over at him and saw him looking at his hand. I don't know where Odin went...I guess he just walked fast for an old man.
We made it to the palace and I started to look for Ashlee and Sif. Loki went somewhere, I don't know where. I walked....and walked.....and walked...and walked. But I couldn't find my two friends. Then I came to some stairs that connected to a dimly lit golden room. I looked down the stairs and saw someone down there....i don't know who. Suddenly I heard someone walking to the room. I quickly ran and hid behind a suit of armor that was on display. "STOP!" I heard Odin yell. Then the person down the stair case talked....it was Loki. "Am I cursed?" He asked. "No." Odin replied. "Then what am I?" Loki asked, his back still turned towards Odin....Loki was holding something...it looked like a blue cube. "You are my son..." Odin almost whispered. "What more than that?" Loki said as he turned around. His skin was blue with red markings and his eyes where blood red. "You took more than one thing from the Jotunheim during the first war......" Loli said, his skin turning back to normal. Odin sighed and stepped forward a little. "I found you..on a rock... as a baby. Abandon left to die in the cold." Those words looked like they just shot Loki in the heart. "You where knee deep in Juton blood...and you took me in... why?" Loki asked, he sounded heart broken. "You where innocent..." Odin said quickly. Loki slowly walked up the steps and about ten feet away from Odin. "No....you took me for another reason...what was it?" Loki asked. Odin said nothing. "TELLL MEE!" Loki screamed. "I thought that one day... we could unite our kingdoms..." Odin replied. Loki looked at him with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" Odin sighed again. "I wanted to protect you..."
"WHY?! Because I- I- I'm the monster parents tell their children about at night?!"

"N-"

"Ohh.... It's all clear now...why you favored Thor, ALL THESE YEARS!!" Loki yelled as he stepped closer and closer to Odin...."BECAUSE NO HOW MUCH YOU CLAIM TO LOVE ME!!" Loki screamed this time and Odin fell to the floor. "YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A FROST GIANT SITTING ON THE THRONE OF ASGUARD!" I covered my mouth with my hands. I too began to cry...but quietly so no one could hear. Loki's angry face turned into a worried one as he saw his father laying there. "GUARDS!" He yelled. "GUARDS HELP PLEASE!" Just then two guards rushed in and Loki stepped back and watched them carry his father away.
"He's in the Odin sleep..." Loki whispered. At first I thought it was to himself. "I know you're there Becca....I didn't want you to see this. I THOUGHT I WAS CURSED OR THAT I WAS SPECIAL! I WAS NEVER TOUGHT WHAT JOTUN FORM MEANT! I THOUGHT IT WAS AN....A SAYING OR SOMETHING!" Loki yelled as he fell to his knees sobbing. I quickly ran to him. "Hey it's...it's ok..." I said as I touched his shoulder. "Just go to your chambers Becca....just go..leave me here." I didn't want to upset him more. So I went to my chambers, got into my pajamas, and went to sleep.