Chapter eleven: Torture (WARNING some people might find this chapter disturbing)

BECCAS VEIW;
They took me to their dungeons which was even colder than their upper floors. I was tossed into a cell. It was so cold.
I heard the door to my cell open. Of course it was a frost giant. "Come to kill me?" I asked cooly. The frost giant laughed. "No....I've come for answers." He stepped closer. "Tell me Odin's war plans." I gave him the nastiest look I could have. "Never." I snarled. The giant laughed again. "Ok then.." He stepped closer and hit my head against the wall. The side of my head started to bleed and my jaw cracked. "Now again I'm going to ask you....what are Odin's war plans?" I looked at him. "I'm not telling you. Go ahead and break me but you'll never get any answers." I said as I spit on his feet. "Foolish." He said. Then he noticed my sword in my belt. He quickly grabbed it. He laughed. "I'll be back."
The giant returned about fifteen minutes later. He was holding a raggy brown dress... and a whip. "I'll be back in five minuets, get dressed."
The dress went down to my knees and it had no sleeves....then I realized it had no back to the dress. The giant gap in the back went down to where it was almost showing my bum.
Once again the giant returned holding a whip. "TELL ME ODINS WAR PLANS!" He boomed. "NEVER!" He cracked the whip on my back. I started to bleed. Again and again he whipped my back until I passed out.
LOKIS VEIW;
We went to the infirmary right when we got back to Asguard. The sun was setting now, but I had to go get Becca. "I must go." I told Odin. "Fine go....but do not make any more trades with the giants." He said.
I ran as fast as I could to the bifrost. I arrived in the Jotunheim and once again started to run.
Then I made it. To the palace. Where they where holding Becca. I looked around before entering then I heard it.... screams coming from the dungeons.
BECCAS VEIW;
Blood was everywhere. I was spitting it up and it was in my hair. My bones where broken and I had cuts all down my legs and arms. I was basically holding on by a string. I knew I would die soon. The only thing keeping me alive was the thought of me living to see Loki, Sif, Ashlee, and Thor again.
I heard the sound of someone running down the hall. The frost giant had left (for now) and I was left on the cold floor...bleeding to death. The door to my cell burst open. "Becca!" Loki gasped as he ran to me. Tears filled his eyes. "It's ok...it's all ok...i'm here I'll take you away from this...it's ok, love." Loki said quietly as he gently picked me up.
I was tired, weak, and scared. We surprisingly made it out of the palace with only seeing four giants, but they didn't see us. My skin was turning blue because I was so cold.
We made it back to Asgaurd and Loki took me to his chambers. "Shh. It's ok." He said as he laid me on his bed. "May I enter your mind?" He said as he held my tired hand. I slightly nodded.
He put his fingers on my forehead and closed his eyes. My head started to sting a little but I didn't care.
LOKIS VEIW;
I was inside her head. A tear ran down my cheek as I saw what they did to her. I removed my fingers from her forehead. She looked so tired and cold. So I covered her. "Thank you." She said quietly. "Oh wait I need to heal you." I said as I uncovered her.
I mumbled in my ancient language and traced her cuts on her arm. She had such smooth skin.
When I was done with her arms I fixed her back and then her legs. She was completely healed except for a couple of bruises. "Your hands are cold." She said quietly as she held my hand. I nodded. "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you faster." I said as I started to cry. "Shhh. Don't cry... it's ok." She said. "I'm so tired." I nodded to her and watched her as she went to sleep. I held her hand until I too went to sleep in the chair I was sitting in next to my bed.