Chapter ten: Let to go let one stay

LOKIS VEIW;
I awoke to someone hitting my door. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it. There stood Becca, she looked scared. "SifandAshleehavebeenkiddnapedbyfrostgiantsandineedThorandyourhelpso LETS GO!" She said as she grabbed my hand. "Woah!" I said to her as I grabbed her by her skinny shoulders."Slow down....now..what is it?" She still looked terrified. "Sif and Ashlee where kidnaped by frost Giants, so I need you and Thor to help me rescue them." My heart sank as the said the two words....Frost giant. "Ok..let me get my shirt on and we will go get Thor and go." I said as I stepped inside my chambers. With a snap of my fingers I was ready.
We rushed down the golden hall to Thor's chambers. I knocked on the door with all my might. No answer. We then heard footsteps behind us. "Brother? What are you doing?" It was Thor's voice. We quickly explained and he agreed to go.
We went to the bifrost and Hendmil transported us to the Jotunheim. It was cold but I didn't care.
We walked and walked until we made it to the palace. "Are you sure that we should do this?" Thor asked quietly. I looked at his hand, he was holding his hammer....I didn't think he deserved it.... I thought I did. "Yes.. they are my friends." Becca said as she put her pretty brown hair behind her ear. I loved her so. She was beautiful.
We silently walked into the palace. No frost giant in sight. "We have to split up." Becca said. I quickly looked at her. Frost Giants had no mercy and they would surly kill Becca when they saw her. "Ok. I will go this way." Thor said as he pointed to a hall to the east. We watched him as he disappeared down the icy hall. "I'll go this way." Becca said as she started to walk towards the hall to the west. "Wait." I said as I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "You must know that these Frost Giants have no mercy. They will kill you if you're caught... please be carful. For me." I realized that I was still holding on to her arm. I quickly let go. She smiled at me. "Don't worry...I'll be ok." She said as she kissed my cheek. I was shocked but pleased. She then turned on her heel and walked down the cold hall.
I decided to go down the hall that was next to the hall that Becca was in...just in case.
THORS VEIW;
I gripped my hammer tightly. I could hear noises ahead. It was pitch black so I didn't know when I was going to run into a frost giant.
I found them. There was a door at the end of the hall. They left it cracked. I ran inside and killed four frost Giants with my hammer. I saw no Sif and no Ashlee. I sighed and walked out of the room. I then could make out other doors lining the hall.....so I thought I would look inside them.
SIFS VEIW;
They where holding us in a dark and cold cell. Blood tricked down my forehead where they hit me. They where trying to get answers. Ashlee and me didn't break. Well they did break a few bones and bruised and cut us, Ashlee was crying quietly because of the frost Giants....they frightened her. We heard footsteps coming to us. I assumed it was a frost giant coming to give us another round of pain.
It was Becca. She covered her mouth with her hand and ran over to our cell. Becca used her powers to melt the cage. Ashlee was still sobbing uncontrollably. Becca ran to her and hugged her. Ashlee sobbed into Becca's shoulder as Becca stroked her golden hair that was now tangled and dirty from our beatings. Amazing what frost Giants can do in such a short time period. Becca helped Ashlee up, Ashlee cried in pain because her leg was broken. I pulled myself up and walked over to Becca and Ashlee. My arm was broken but I've been though worse.
We walked until we made it to the cold throne room. "We have to wait here for Thor and Loki." Becca whispered. About ten minuets later they showed up. Thor rushed to Ashlee and helped her stand. "I'll fix them when we get back to the palace." Loki said.
BECCAS VEIW;
I was so happy that I rescued my friends. I sighed and looked at Sif. She smiled at me. That smile soon faded as she tried to yell but it was too late.
Giant cold fingers intwined in my hair, pulling my head upwards. A cold blade poked at my neck. "Don't say a word." A cold scratchy voice said. A frost giant was holding my tight. "And don't think about using your powers or else I'll kill you AND your friends." He laughed. Everyone stared in horror. "Now....lets make a trade....You keep the two warriors and I keep the girl with the powers." Loki quickly stepped forward, "NO! Please let her go!" He yelled. The frost giant laughed. "Trade of no trade?" I looked at Sif and Ashlee and slightly nodded. "Yes... Let us go and her stay...but I am warning you she will give you a hard time." Sif said. Ashlee looked at Thor and gave him a look. "Yes I agree." Thor said as e looked at Loki.
Loki looked hurt. Yet he still nodded and agreed. They walked out leaving me there with the terrible monsters. But I knew they would come back for me....At least Loki would.