Chapter six: Swords and screaming

THIRD PERSON VEIW;
Becca still lay on her bed. She was getting tired from boredom. She just closed her eyes, then she heard a knock at her door. She got up and opened the door She was expecting Loki, but instead she saw a girl about her age with dirty blonde hair that was in a braid. She also had on armor, but hers had red cloth. "Oh I'm sorry. I must've got the wrong chamber." She said. Her voice had a strong Scottish accent. "It's fine." Becca said. The girl smiled, revealing bright pearly teeth. Her eyes where hazel. "Well I do like to meet new people." She laughed. Becca smiled at her. "Well my name is Ashlee." She said as she held out her hand. "I'm Becca." Becca shook Ashlee's hand. "Well I am sorry to disturb you. I was looking for Sif's chambers." Becca was confused. "You don't know who Sif is?" Ashlee asked wide eyed. Becca shook her head. "Then I will take you to see her!" Ashlee said. "But first may I see your sword?" Becca nodded and pulled out her dull sword. Ashlee looked at it and frowned. "No, no, no, this will not do Well before we meet Sif, I will take you to get some real weapons!" Before Becca could say anything, Ashlee had already took her by the wrist and dragged her down the golden hall.
BECCAS VEIW;
My new friend (I guess) dragged my down the golden hall. Down stairs and around a bunch of corners. We finally made it to the weaponry. There where swords, giant axes, spears, knifes, shields, and so much more. Ashlee turned to me with a giant smile plastered across her face. "What weapon do you want?" I shrugged. "Sword I guess." Ashlee nodded. "TIMOTHY! GET MY NEW FRIEND A SWORD PLEASE!" She boomed. But she shocked me. I haven't been called "friend" by someone in a long time.
Suddenly a chubby man with short ginger hair quickly ran over to us. He was fast for a chubby man. "Oh...yes..yes indeed." He said and he hurried back to a shelf that was on the wall and picked off a shiny, pointy, metal, sword. He handed it to me. I smiled at him, "Thank you." He grinned at me and bowed.
"Now to see Sif!" Ashlee declared, And once again grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away.
LOKIS VEIW;
I walked out of my chambers and to Becca's chamber door. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again and again. Still no answer. I got frustrated and just walked right inside. She was not there.
I quickly walked around the palace, looking for Becca. Where was that girl?! The sun was slowly going down now, but it was still fairly light outside. I bumped into Thor, "Have you seen Becca?" I asked him. He shook his head. I sighed and kept walking. I finally made it to the weaponry. "TIMOTHY! HAVE YOU SEEN A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES?!" I yelled, Because he was in the back of the room and he has poor hearing. "YES! HER AND ASHLEE ARE GOING TO SEE SIF!" He yelled back. Are you kidding me?! She went with Ashlee to go see Sif?! That foolish girl!
BECCAS VEIW;
Me and Ashlee laughed as we swung our swords and they clanked together. We where having so much fun until I heard footsteps. We where outside. I looked over and saw Loki walking to us. He looked mad. "Where have you been?!?!" He yelled as he walked up to me and stood only inches from my face. "I was with her." I said as I pointed my sword at Ashlee. "That's no excuse." He said.
"Yes it is."

"You can't go anywhere without telling me."

"I'm not a child I can handle myself."

"Odin sai-"

"Your father trusts me."

"HES NOT MY FATHER!"

"AND YOURE NOT MINE." I screamed. "He gave me a second chance because when I woke up I had no idea where I was and WHO I was."
Loki didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Im sorry," he said as he reached for my hand. I quickly pulled it away.
"If you think me and you are a...thing. You're wrong! That kiss meant nothing to me, NOTHING! I just was simply fulfilling your request!" I screamed as my eyes turned red and my hands where becoming really hot. I quickly calmed myself.
I looked at Loki, his eyes where full of sadness but the rest of his body seemed serous. "We can meet again tomorrow if you like." I said as I turned to Ashlee. She nodded and quickly walked inside. I looked back at Loki. "I'm going to my room." I said quickly and walked off.
In my chambers I once again sat around with a terrible case of boredom. After about fifteen minutes of doing nothing, I heard a quick knock on my door. I knew it was Loki.
"What?!" I said without getting up. "I came to apologize." He said.
"No."

"I am sorry."

"Ugh. Fine I accept your apology."

"You don't sound like you do."

"Well maybe a don't."

"Just open the door... I want to talk to you."

"No."

"Yes."

"What part of, no don't you understand."

"Just open the door."

"Nah... I'm ok."

"You're so stubborn."

"I know."

"Can we at least be friends?" He asked. I got so mad for some reason. I got up quickly and open the door.
"Listen here! I don't want to be friends with you! You're just as stubborn as I am! And you know what?! I regret kissing you!" I yelled. Then I slapped him and slammed the door.