Chapter twelve:Healing

BECCAS VEIW;
I woke up late, at around nine thirty. I looked around and remembered that I was in Loki's chambers. I saw Loki sitting beside the bed, asleep. I smiled and went back to my deep slumber.
LOKIS VEIW;
My head started to ring as I awoke. I had a terrible headache but shook it off. It was early morning so I decided to let Becca sleep as I went to breakfast.
I saw Thor in the golden hall. "Brother!" He boomed as he pulled me into a hug. I sighed, but I didn't hug him back. He let go and looked at me. "You must go heal Sif and Ashlee if you want them heathy for the war-"
"I know I'll get to it."

"Well you need to heal them today."

"I-"

"There are things that are more important than Becca, Loki." Right when Thor said this rage filled me. I understood that other things where important bit Becca....she was the most important thing to me. I quickly nodded to Thor and walked to the infirmary.
Sif and Ashlee where laying on beds across from each other. "I'm here to heal Sif and Ashlee." I stated. There where three nurses standing in the room, they nodded to me.
I first went over to Sif and healed her. She scowled at me as I walked away.
Next I went Ashlee. She was asleep. So I quickly healed her. While I was doing so she started to mumble in her sleep. I listened closely and heard her words, "Stop." That's what she was saying, "Stop." I shook it off and walked out of the infirmary.
BECCAS VEIW;
I slept in the next morning. My body was so sore and tired. I got up and walked(limped) to my chambers and to the wardrobe. I decided to wear a silky orange dress that was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. It was about one in the afternoon so I assumed that breakfast was over. So I went to the kitchens and they gave me a cup of tea.
I went back to my chambers and stood on my balcony. Suddenly I heard the door behind me open quickly. My powers took over and my brown hair turned to flames, my eyes red, and my skin flaming hot as I held balls of fire in my hands. "Calm down it's just me, love." Loki's cool soothing voice said. I calmed myself and walked to him. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he wrapped his arms loosely around my waist. "I'm still a little sore but other than that I'm ok." I said as I put my hands on his shoulders. "Do you like to dance?" He asked me.
"I guess."

"No... it's a yes or no question, not a 'I guess' question."

"Well then... yeah I guess."

"I guess..... I guess."

"Yes I like to dance." He laughed at me. "What?" I asked him. "You're beautiful." I smiled, "And you're handsome." We laughed and he kissed my cheek. "Guess what."
"What?"

"We are having a ball next week."

"We?"

"Well...Odin."

"Why?"

"It is tradition to have a ball before a war." He said. "I don't want to die." I said. He was still holding me. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm going to be in a war.....I'm going to die....I just know I am." I began to cry and Loki stroked my long hair. "You're not going to die....I promise." He said as he kissed the top of my head. "Loki....." I said quietly. "Yes?" He replied. "I love you." I said. "I love you too....." He said as he kissed the top of my head once more.