Chapter 6

One week later
Alex's POV
Today we have a photo shoot and me and Josh are gonna take some cute photos. I walk downstairs and see Josh and Jayden. Once they see me Jayden walks over and hugs me and heads to the living room. Josh comes over and wraps his arms around my waist and mine snake around his neck. "Hey bubs" he says as he brings his lips down to my cheek then my nose. "Just kiss me this teasing is annoying." I state and roll my eyes he just brings me into a slow kiss. Until a throat is cleared behind us. We turn to see Bryce. "I get that your all lovey but get a room" bryces says while fake gagging. "Is yours a option" I say turning and Josh wraps his arms around my waist placing kisses on my neck, "i mean it's not like the first time we've used it. Bryce screams and runs out of the kitchen.

Josh's POV
We are in my car with Alex in the front seat and Jayden is in the back while the other boys are in their car because they think me and Alex are gross because of our PDA. Jayden wants to keep us in check. Alex is looking at her phone when a shocked look comes on her face but she doesn't say anything. I put my hand on her thigh she looks at me and smiles then goes back on her phone.

Alex's POV
I'm on Instagram and reading though the comments when I see who commented on Jayden's photo. Jake asking when he could hang out with him and the guys. I want to scream and hit Jayden. Jake forced me to do stuff I didn't want to do. Then Josh puts his hand on my thigh. I look up and smile I'm not going to ruin this day. So I text Jae

Me:yo why is jake asking when u can hang out
Jae🤩: shit you weren't supposed to know I was gonna ask josh to take you out
Me:so Josh knows?
As I type that I look at Josh but he humming and looking at the road.
Jae🤩:no u think jake would still be alive Josh is the biggest simp ever
I don't respond because we pull up to the photo shoot.

Skip like three hours
We are on are way home and I'm choosing a phot to post and I choose my favorite. Me and Jae still me to talk but I'll do that to tomorrow. I get out of the car and go straight up to Josh's room. I grab a pair of spandex shorts I left in there and put on one of his shirts and lay in the bed. I post my photo.

theREALalex posted a photo

Liked by joshricherdson,brycehall and 1

Liked by joshricherdson,brycehall and 1.2 mil others

theREALalex- we are officially coming out of the closet 🤩
Tagged-joshricherdson
Comments
Joshricherdson- my hottie
     theREALalex- no my shawty 🥰

I almost read more comments but the drift off to sleep. A little while later I hear shuffling around the room and the weight in the be change. Josh wraps his arms around my waist. "Hey" I mumble. "Go to sleep bubs" he say and I drift back to sleep.

Josh's POV
We get home and Alex doesn't talk to anyone she goes straight to her room. Jayden looks worried. We get inside when he asks if we could talk. "Listen Jae I know you like Alex but there's something you need to know. So back home I had this friend named Jake. He acted like he was into Alex and one night the three of us went out and he asked if he could spend the night. I said yes. Alex went up to her room and he said he had to go to the bathroom but didn't come back until like an hour later. I didn't think of it at the time but she shut down when ever Jake came over she would hide. He RAPED he and I didn't stop it. He doesn't know I know because by the time I found out it was years later." I want to kill this kid and he's coming her.
I head upstairs and see her in my shirt in my bed. She so pretty. I lay down and I know she wakes up because she mumbles something I can't hear but I tell her to go to sleep. I fall asleep with her in my arms.