Chapter 4

Jayden's POV
I see Jake still follows me on Insta so and he sent me a DM, just to let you know I'm moving in near where you live. We should meet up -jake. If Alex finds out it will kill her. I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it is Mads. "Hi" she say and kisses me just a quick peck. I raise a eyebrow she knows that she's not gonna get away with that. I pick her up by her hips and we start to kiss passionately. I sit on the bed with her knees on either side of me. I take it her shirt while she grinds her hips on my hard d*ck.

Alex's POV
When Chase drops me off I'm scared to go in the house I have one air pod. I walk to the door and open it. I see mads car in the drive way good I need some girl time. I head in the house and see Griffin and Noah trying to decide who's hotter. Till they notice that I'm there, "how was the date?" I roll my eyes,  "It's wasn't a date and where's Mads?" I say. " upstairs but I think Jayden wants to talk to you " Griffin says and Noah smirks. Uh ho.

I head to Jayden's room i put my other air pod in not wanting to listen to what he says. I open door I see a naked Jayden on top of Mads. "Alex get out" Jayden yells and mads just moans. I slam the door and walk down to josh's room. He's playing video games with his friends from Canada. "Why would you just walk in?" I take out the air pods. "One he's my twin so I thought he would be sleeping so I could just go lay down and snuggle with him and two i never knock." I say bluntly. "You could have cuddled with me?" He shly mumbles. I didn't think that he would want me to after the car ride. I'm feeling better now. I get like that sometimes but I don't know. I feel like if I confront Jake and yell, scream, and do or say what I want but that won't happen Jayden had me block him on everything. "So then come cuddle with me" I tease. He signs off his van and come and cuddles with me. I feel much better know.