Chapter 9

Alex's POV
Josh woke me up before he left saying him and Bryce were going to get pizza. I head downstairs and stop in the living room door way. I see mj and Jae all cuddled up on the couch flirting. Then she moans. What doesn't he get she is off limits. Then I hear the door nob turning so I sneak up to the stairs so it looks like I'm just coming down. Josh's looks at me and smiles. "Hey, you okay it looks like you saw a ghost?" He puts his hand on my head. "Yes I'm great now that your back" I kiss him slowly but passionately. We walk into the living room and snuggle with my bro. Meredith fell asleep pretty quickly but she had a busy day. I must of drifted off to because next thing I know I hear talking, "Hey can you go put Allie in my room Jae" must be Josh. I let Jae take me upstairs and put me in Josh's bed.

Josh's POV
There was something off with Alex when I got back. Her face had no color and she looked worried. "Hey what did you, mere and Allie do while me and Bryce were picking up the pizza?" I ask as he comes back into the room. "Well Alex didn't come back till you got here and me and mj just talked." I know he's lying I just don't want to start issues. "So Jake is coming over tomorrow and I wanted to know if you can take Alex to the beach." What the hell, "No I want to meet this bitch." He doesn't respond so I continue, "Also if Alex has some underlying issues with this guy she should confront him." I get up and leave. I walk into my room and see Alex looking at her phone, she looks up and smiles, "why didn't you brig me up." She has a flirty look on her face, "We could have had some fun" she get right up to my face, "but no now I'm tired." I roll my eyes as I take my shirt and pants off. "Hey did anything happen when I wasn't here?" She looks like she's panicking and swallows, "n-no not a thing why?" She is lying her and Jayden make the same face when they lie. I shrug and climb into bed. "Okay" she lays next to me and I roll so I'm on my back. She puts her head on my chest.
                                              ~next morning~
Alex's POV
I wake up in Josh's arms I hear talking downstairs so I go to explore but first I check Josh's phone cause mines dead, 11:35 qeez I slept in. Josh still looks tired so I pick up his hoodie and throw it on over my shirt. When I get to the living room I see Jae talking to someone, "No you can't see her she's asle-" his eyes lock with mine stopping him mid sentence. The man he was talking to turns to see so I can see his face, Jake. "Aww, babe you look hot." He walks over to me and I'm frozen. He told me he would talk to him when I'm gone, out with Josh, wait does Josh know???