Chapter 21

Alex's POV
We are getting in my moms car on our way to the airport. I don't want to go yet but I have a lot of crap to do. We get to the airport and make our way through security. When Josh grabs my ass. I turn around and smack his hand, "What do you think your doing?!?" I whisper shout. "Well I feel like we should have sex in the airplane bathroom." He says raising a eyebrow. "Sure." I say nonchalantly.

He looks confused but I need to some new life experiences. So why not fuck my hot boyfriend in the bathroom of a airplane. "I was joking." He says look me as serious as he can. "I want you." I slowly bring my hand up his thigh before I pull it away.

We get on our plane and we about thirty minutes in. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Josh whispers. "I'll join you in a couple minutes." I whisper seductively. He rolls his eyes and heads to the bathroom.

After a few minutes I get up and knock on the door he comes over and opens it. "I didn't think you'd do it?" I smirk and walk inside.

He immediately pushes me against the little sink and starts to deeply kiss me. My hands are in his hair, his are on my ass. He try's to slip his tongue into my mouth and I let him. His tongue is exploring my mouth. I run one down his chest and stop at his belt. I go to undo the buckle when he pulls my hand away. "On your knees." He's being very dominant and I like it.

I get on my knees and Josh undos his belt and drops his pants. I pull his boxers down and slowly like up his shaft. His heads falls back. I take as much of in my mouth. Josh laces his fingers through my hair and forces me take all of him in my mouth. He slowly thrusts in and out of my mouth. This continues till he cums in my mouth. He grabs me by my throat and pulls me so I'm standing, "Swallow babygirl." I shake my head no. He put his hand over my mouth, "Daddy said swallow babygirl." I swallow and he smirks, "Good girl but for being disobedient you don't get to cum till I saw so."

He picks me up and places me on the sink. I choose to wear a skirt because it's a long flight. He pulls my underwear down and sets them down on the floor. He runs his fingers up and down my heat. I arch my back out of pleasure. "Don't be a tease Daddy." He inserts his middle finger into me heat and pumps a few times be fore adding another. He starts to suck harshly on my clit. "Daddy don't stop." I moan. He sits up and I give him a annoyed look.

"I said no cumming." He lines his dick with my entrance and slowly slides in. He gives me a moment to adjust and I nod to tell him to start. Next thing we know there's a knock on the door, "Hey you in there we get you guys are kinky but I need to take a piss. Josh groans and I'm bright red. We head back to our seats. I lay my head on Josh's shoulder and slowly drift off to sleep