Chapter 13

Alex's POV
Today we get to film with the one and only James Charles I'm so hyped. I woke up at 6am because I wanted to go for a run. I left a note on the fridge for the guys and I'm sleeping over at Addy's house. We film with James at like 10 so the boys won't wake up till 8 because it's like a hour drive. Now I sing, love to act and do makeup. I'm releasing a album next month.
After my run I head straight to Josh's bathroom and hop in the shower. When I got there it was 7 and Jae was in his room on his ps4 and Josh was lying on our bed on his phone. I get out of the shower, wrap myself in a towel and head back to the room to get some clothes. I head into the room and Josh starts to coughing, "Josh are you okay?" He nods I grab my bra and underwear and head back to the bathroom to finish up my routine. Blow drying my hair and makeup etc. I head out and put on a cute outfit. Josh must of went downstairs because he is no where in sight. I decide to get a head start on editing.

TheREALalex posted a photo

                        Liked by joshricherdson and 2

Liked by joshricherdson and 2.1 others
TheREALalex- filming, editing and singing
Comments
Joshricherdson-fun fun 🥰
Brycehall- are you ready
User34-for what?
TheREALalex-Bryce being a drama queen 👑
Jxden - my little sis
TheREALalex -by five min 🙄

We all get in our cars and head to James's house. Once we get there Jae introduces me, "James this is Alex my twin she is kind of a hand full." James laughs, "that is one thing her and her brother have in common." He head into the studio and begin filming and pick who goes when. I'm first which is good because then they can't blame me when they fuck it up. "Ok Alex you'll have 5 minutes to do the makeup and I am going to ask you some questions. Ok" I nod and we start. "So first what drew you to Josh we all are big fans of your love story." I never really thought about this, "umm well he has always been sweet to me could talk to me and I just wanted to stay and listen." I say as I do the primer. "Next who's your favorite member in the sway house?" The easy answer would be I don't have one but drama can be fun till it out of hand, "Well I'm closest to Jae and Joshy but Bryce he is a lot of fun to be around he's like the big brother I never had." The timer goes off and I finished the primer. I head out to see the boys just chillin right know Bryce is doing his step I sit down and lay my head in Josh's lap and slowly fall asleep.

Josh's POV
I'm waiting for my turn which is next but I have Alex asleep in my lap so I have Jayden pick up her head and I stand up while her sits down and takes my spot. I head into do my part. James explains what is happening and we start, "So you and Alex are really serious?" I nod, "I really love her." He laughs, "Your a simp." I nod I have come to except it. We finish the questions and Alex sleeps till everyone else is down filming their part. We do the end of the video and me and the guys are with James and Alex fell back asleep. I pick her up and take her to the car she still has some editing to do but I can do it for her. We head back Meredith is back by now. She is asleep in her room. I lay Alex down in our bed and head downstairs to hang with the guys. I chill till I get tired then head upstairs to go to bed with the love of my life.