Chapter 14

Alex's POV
I'm so tempted to push Josh out of his own bed. He keeps trying to hug me and wake me up. I just want to sleep. I'm still in yesterday's clothes so I get out of bed to change and brush my teeth. I brush my teeth and take my pants and top off and slip into one of Josh's tops. I get back in bed and Josh is looking at me. "I know you like my shirts put I prefer you with out one." Josh's groggy voice makes it obvious he's to tired to care for your response. "Well maybe tonight." I bite my lip trying to be sexy. "We should get up." Josh says and I nod he goes to get out of bed but I pull him back. "Can't we stay a little longer." I know we can't but it's worth a shot. "No we can't we have a videos to film and you know that," he can see the disappointment in my face, "How about five minutes." I nod as he gets back in bed. "So next week me and Jae are going back home to see our parents and we're wondering for Christmas would you like to come? With Mj of course."  He thinks for a moment, "I would love to but I'll have to talk to Mj about it." That all I need I give him a quick kiss on the lips and we get out of bed to start a long day of filming.

Joshricherdson posted a photo

              Liked by Jxden, theREALalex and 1

Liked by Jxden, theREALalex and 1.2 mil others
Joshricherdson- new video with my boo and my friends.
Comment
TheREALalex- don't call me boo
User24- the fact that his sister could still his girl
mj;))- don't need to steal her she already mine
Joshricherdson- my boo I'm not sharing
TheREALalex-srry twinny and Mj are here too
Jxden- at least I didn't have to live with her for 18 years.
Joshricherdson-best years ever I can already imagine
TheREALalex-stfu

After Josh's video we film for my channel and the other guys. After hours of filming, we are by the pool. My and Josh are snuggled up in the corner with me on his lap stealing kisses back and forth. "Babe, I love you." He says, "I know I love you too." Next month the boys are going on a road trip they have assured me they will be safe. I still don't trust them.