Chapter 11

Alex's POV
I'm sitting in Josh's car hyperventilating when I see i him come out of the house and walk over to my side of he car and open the door, "hey your ok I'm right here okay your safe. He can't hurt you." I nod and take slow deep breaths. I want to ask if he new that Jake was gonna be here but I just want to leave. Josh walks over to the driver seat and starts the car we drive away. To target?
We walk around for a bit till we find the snacks. Which he claimed he didn't know where they were even though him and Bryce are here all the time. He grabs chips, candy, soda, coffees and ice cream and we head out for lunch.

Joshricherdson posted a photo

               Liked by jxden,brycehall,theREALalex  and 1

Liked by jxden,brycehall,theREALalex and 1.8 others
Joshricherdson- I keep trying but she won't smile 🙄
Tagged-theREALalex
Comments
Jxden-simp
Joshricherdson-always
theREALalex- thanks 😍
Joshricherdson-you love it and you know it
User239- aww cuties
Hater394- 🤢
Jalexship- did we ask your opinion
Teatalk- I hear we have some ex's in town
Mj;))- mind your own business
Mj;))- cutie get your ass to hype with us girls my bro is boring
TheREALalex- maybe a different time

"What do you want to drink miss." He waiter asked. Hasn't even looked at Josh yet. Tho he has checked me out a couple of times. "Me and my boyfriend will have mint milkshakes please." He nods and walks off. "What if I didn't want one?"  I laugh, "Well to bad." He leans over the table and kisses me lips just a quick peck. I smile because even tho what just happened. Even tho he saw me at my worse he still stayed and didn't run. "Hey Josh can I ask you something?" He looks up and nods, "Did you know Jake was coming?" He looks at me then look back at the wall, "Yes Jayden asked me and I said no even though I was going to take you to leave." He looks like he feels bad, "Listen, I know this is the best time to tell you this but I-I love you." I try to hide my smile to put him on edge but it doesn't work, "I love you too I was just waiting for you to say it." He gets up from the table walks over to me and pulls me out of the booth, picks me up spinning me around yelling, "SHE LOVES ME!!!!" I have never seen him so excited. He puts me down and sits back across as the waiter comes back with our milkshakes. "What would you guys like to eat?" We ordered are food and before the waiter left he put a napkin down on my seat. I picked it up and read what it said, When your ready for a real man call me at 213-857-4325 ~Dillan.
I started laughing I bluntly told him I had a boyfriend and he still asked me out. "What's so funny?" Josh looked at me like I'm crazy. "The waiter asked when I wanted a real man." He looked angry, "Why the hell would he do that!" Now I'm dying from laughter. "Because I'm hot if you haven't noticed and I'm wearing short shorts that hug my ass." I say it like it's obvious. He rolls his eyes.
After a few minutes our food comes. It is FRICKEN amazing now maybe because I love food and haven't eaten since last night and it's 12:30. I was eating and look up to see Josh pointing his phone at me

Joshricherdson posted a photo

Liked by jxden, brycehall and 1

Liked by jxden, brycehall and 1.3 others

Joshricherdson- date with my boo
Tagged- theREALalex
Comments
brycehall- we have two ships in the house 😏
TeaRoom- ☕️
User24- awww
theREALalex-I just wanna eat in peace
Joshricherdson babe stop being grumpy
Jxden-SHIPPPPP
joshricherdson-we know
TheREALalex- stop helping him
Mj;))- she is too good for you big bro

We eat Josh refuses to let me pay for my dinner. We walk out the restaurant hand in hand till he stops and spins me towards him, "By the way sway has been invited to be in James Charles video tomorrow." I'm smiling so hard my jaw hurts he know how much I love doing makeup and didn't tell me this til now. "YESSSSS!" I'm jumping up and down and yelling. I'm a OG watcher of James and when he started to follow me on Instagram and Tic Tok I was in heaven. We get in the car and the whole ride home I'm a anxious mess. It's like 5 o'clock and is still need to post a photo. We get there and Jake is no longer there which is good. I walk in the house to see all the guys in the living room. "Where mj?" Josh asks. "In her room." He nods and I head upstairs because I need to talk to her. I head to my old room which is now her room. I knock on the door. She opens it with a smile, "Hey how was your day the girls and I missed you." I smile and walk in her room, "Listen I know about you and Jayden," her face loses all color, "I heard you guys the other night. Listen I'm no snitch but you should tell Josh he already thinks somethings wrong." She nods I head to Josh's room where all my clothes are now and change into something more presentable to post a photo in.

theREALalex posted a photo

                     Liked by joshricherdson, mj;)) and 1

Liked by joshricherdson, mj;)) and 1.9 others
TheREALalex- I'm so fricken hottt 🥵
Comments
Joshricherdson-are u gonna stay in our room or watch he movie with us?
     TheREALalex-be down in five
        TeaTalk-they share a room wht does Jayden say to this
         Jxden- that they're grown ass adults
mj;))- my babe
   Joshricherdson-I saw her first 
    TheREALalex- I think I agree with mj
User234-cutie
Hater-fattie
Hater-bitch
Load more comments

I head downstairs and sit on snuggle into Josh's side whil we watch the movie till I drift off to sleep