chapter three🤍

as the sun coming through the small crack in the blinds hit livs face she slowly rolled over and began to wake up. She pulled her phone off the bed side table and looked at the time, her phone read 10:07. Liv loved her sleep and that was fine because it was a saturday so she could lay in for as long as she wanted. she umlocked her phone and decided to scroll through instagram for a while.

bellaxknowles story:

liked by liv

liked by liv.watson, bellaxknowles and 1,790 others...
blaiseoaks- missin the girls and our spontaneous holidays, bring on summer 🌞
tagged- liv.watson & bellaxknowles

liv.watson- ah look how tanned me were!! we need a catch up, message me💓
blaiseoaks- omg girl ik look how dark we were, we sure do, ok xx
user1- someone remind my why bella is the model out of these 3?!
—user2- because they are all stunning!!!
bellaxknowles- omg we need to plan the next trip asap!!
blaiseoaks- we sure do chick, need some sun on me and a pina colda in my hand ahah

just as she went to jump in the shower her phone pinged indicating she had a text.
blaise🥰🥰- hey girly!! xx
— hiya babes, what u up to today? i could do with a shopping trip!! xx
blaise🥰🥰- i am 100% down, i'll pick u up at 12? x
— sounds good, see u soon xx

with just around an hour and a half to get herself ready for a day out liv decided to pull herself out of bed and get into the shower, washing her hair and her body. once out of the shower and dry she decided to straighten her hair and throw of a pair of skinny jeans, a brown bodysuit and pulled out a big black puffa jacket as it was still winter in liverpool meaning it would be freezing outside. she decided to take a few pictures before getting dressed and then started on her makeup,just going for a more natural look.

 she decided to take a few pictures before getting dressed and then started on her makeup,just going for a more natural look

liked by bellaxknowles, blaiseoaks and 7,402 others...

liv.watson- don't stare for too long darlin😉

bellaxknowles- 🔥🔥okay get it girly
liv.watson- ly millions xoxo
jameswatson1- please put some close on, i didn't need to see this🙃
liv.watson- shut ur mouth u!!
user1-Whore!!!
liv.watson- just called confidence hun, hope u find some instead of bringing others down😘

after getting dressed and putting on some shoes liv didn't have long before one of her close friends blaise was coming to pick her up so she wandered into the kitchen to make a quick piece of toast so she wouldn't be hungry later. Bella had left a note on the side saying she decided to go out for the day which seemed strange as normally she would let liv know of all her plans in advance but liv didn't really think twice about it.
around 15 minutes later the buzzer on the flat went and the sound of blaise's voice came through the speaker saying she was down in the car park so liv grabbed her purse and phone and began walking downstairs to the car park. Blaise was born into a fairly wealthy family meaning she had always had nice clothes, a nice car, a nice house but she was never bratty about it and always showed how grateful she was.
liv stilled over to the door of the range rover and jumped in before giving her friend a big hug as it had been a while since they hung out last.
"ah i've missed you so much, how've you been?!" her blonde friend asked.
"yeah not bad, how about you?"
"all good on my end, so fill me in, any thing happened in your life recently?" liv began explaining about the internship at liverpool and how she was going to send an email to accept as blaise began giving her a massive grin.
"aw you must be so excited, your mum would be so proud yano!" aswell as being one of liv and bellas friends, blaise was also livs cousin. liv gave a weak smile trying not to become emotional as she hated talking about her mum or showing her feelings in front of people as she thought it was silly.
"thankyou blaise, i appreciate it. anyways what have you been up to then?" she said quickly trying to move on from the subject and bella began rambling on about her new job and some boy she had been talking to.

many hours had now passed and liv was sat in her living room with her laptop and a glass of wine, bella had also gotten home and was making some food for the pair of them. Liv clicked on to her emails and decided it was time to send lfc an email in acceptance of her internship.

to whom this may concern...
my name is olivia watson and i am emailing you to accept a place as a physio intern given to me by liverpool university, i would like to take this chance to thank you for the opportunity and hope to become a part of the liverpool team very soon. thankyou for taking your time to read my email.
regards, olivia watson

"i finally sent it bels, now i just wait for a reply!" she said enthusiastically as she flicked on the tv.
"aw bless, it's about time! i expected you to send it straight away to be honest"
"was just nervous but it's done now so there's no turning back!" she said grinning at her best friend.
the pair spent the rest of the night watching netflix and talking about random rubbish before they both decided to go to bed as they were both exhausted.
just before going to bed liv decided to check her emails just in case but gathered there would be no reply as it was a saturday evening but to her suprise she had a reply sent around 30 minutes ago, she quickly opened the email and read it intently.

dear olivia,
thankyou for your email, we would love to have you joining our team and have heard great things about you! you will need to come in to the training ground at 8:30 on monday morning where you will be shown around and welcomed to the team properly. we look forward to seeing you.
regards, liverpool football club

liv couldn't actually belive it, i'm just over 24hours she would officially be working for her favourite football club and surrounding by her favourite players. she couldn't wait to start and couldn't wait to meet everybody, this would be a while new chapter for her and she couldn't look forward to it anymore!

hey everyone, thankyou for reading my latest chapter. i hope you enjoyed. in the next chapter trent will FIANLLY be brought in so i hope you are all looking forward to that tomorrow! again please leave any suggestions or improvements as this is all new to me, have a good rest of your evening❤️
-liv xx