chapter thirteen🤍

livs pov:
my alarm rang through the room at 4am and i rolled over turning it off before rubbing my hand down trents arm to wake him up. today we had our flight to santorini and i was so excited, this was our first holiday together and i couldn't wait.
"morning baby" trent mumbled in his morning voice
"goodmorning sexy" i said laughing and taking my hand off his arm
"um no don't stop that it feels nice" he said placing my hand back to his arm and i laughed.
a couple minutes passed before i got up and took a quick shower before tying up my hair and putting on a grey hoodie and joggers.
trent also took a shower before getting dressed and we quietly picked up our bags and left the flat as bella was still asleep.
we drove to the airport and got through security before we were called through to board straight away which i thought was weird as we normally had to wait a few hours before getting on the plane but as soon as we walked out i knew why. trent had booked a whole jet just for us.
"you are crazy yano that right, but i love you though" i said hugging him
"only the best for my gorgeous girl" he said and i have him a kiss.

"you are crazy yano that right, but i love you though" i said hugging him "only the best for my gorgeous girl" he said and i have him a kiss

liked by jhenderson, ma7cell, liv.watson and 732,198 others ...

trentarnold66- ready to spend the week making memories with this gem💓🌴
tagged- liv.watson
comments are disabled from this post

we both took a nap during the flight as it was around 4 hours long and we had been up since early this morning.
i woke up to trent running his fingers through my hair before he whispered in my ear
"come on babes we are nearly here" he said and i smiled before getting up and going to the bathroom.
around 15 minutes later we began landing so we sat back in our seats and got ready to land.
we started getting out bags out of the luggage area before walking to the door of the plane.
"thankyou" me and trent saod to the air hostess before walking off and the hot greek air hit our faces the minute we stepped off the plane.
it was about midday in greece and we were going to go straight to the hotel and then go to the pool.
we walked through security and got dropped to the hotel before checking in and getting our room keys.
we pushed open the door to our room snd i immediately jumped on the bed and sighed.
"someone tired" trent said laughing
"just ready to relax" i said extending my arms out for trent to give me a hug and he did. we layed in bed with my head on his chest just listening to his heart for about 20 minutes and all i could think about was how lucky i was to have him.
"i've decided, no matter wether we get that house or wether it's a different house, i want to move in with you" i said smiling at him
"wait really" he said smiling
"yes babes, i love you and i want us to properly start our life together" i said and he kissed me
we both got up after a little while and got ready to go to the pool. i put on a bright green bikini and threw on one of trents tops over the top and put on some sliders.

 i put on a bright green bikini and threw on one of trents tops over the top and put on some sliders