Chapter 13: Unleashed

Written by: VinylScratch7

The Sound of Object was heard through the room of Mikisugi house. He is your home room teacher, You and Ryuko went towards him for answer and Ryuko got hasty and started getting aggresive towards him.

You see the teahcer whimpers while you look around the room and let Ryuko do her thing. Ryuko had and annoyed face and was staring at Mikisugi.

"Easy. Dont do anything hasty" He said while Ryuko got closer towards him with her scissor blade.

"I Get the feeling im being played here. So why dont you tell me what the deal is with you and Mr. Mohawk?!" Ryuko screams.

"I dont know what your talking about.." He said while you throw the picture towards Ryuko getting her to catch it without taking her eyes off her teacher.

She shows the picture to him "See? Who's That? Oh snap! Its you and Mr Mohawk!"

"W-where did you get that?" He said

"Mataro, ryuko ask him to snoop around and find out about him." You said still looking in the room. "I Got admit that kids pretty connected around here."

"And he found pics of that guy at a bar with someone who looks alot like you!"

"That explain why he brought my ass back to your place." Ryuko said getting Mikisugi to stammer.

"I'm giving you five second or Y/N here will blow your room up to kingdom come" She said.

"I am?" You said getting her to quickly look at you with an annoyed face "I-Mean- i am..."

"Mmm." He groans while noticing a energy ball coming out your palm, making him take off he's disguise.

"I Great.." You said while noticing this.

" The plan was to make the bond between you and Senketsu even stronger." He said getting Ryuko confused.

"He's name is tsugumu kinagase. and tes the two of us are working together. You stood up to him like a champ." He said flashing his nipples and flashin pink.

"And now you and Senketsu are true partners! Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has a Kamui, we thought the best way to get you ready for her was to put her to the test but something pop up that got us interested, that might help you in this combat."

"And that is?" Ryuko ask getting mikisugi to point at you.

"Y/N Tsugumu inform me that your eyes change when you got angry and furious with him when he attack Senketsu, is this true?" He ask.

"Ah...i mean yeah, i dont know what came to me when i got angry i feel enormous power came through me and i felt i could proctect ryuko with it but i was afraid that i might turn something that im not and hurt or kill everyone here" You said getting Ryuko worried about you.

"A Piece of Advice, let it go" He said getting to look at him.

"What?" You said Confused.

"Let it go, let your anger flow through and let that power come out, i promise you wont change, but you will unlock a huge enormous power with it i guarrente it." He said getting you to look at him.

"How would you know?" You said slowly getting closer to him.

"..." He stood quiet.

"You know something about me, do you." You said getting closer towards him while Ryuko getting away from you.