Chapter 14:Seven Days

Chapter 14: Seven Days
Written by: VinylScratch 7

The arena was silent, the wind blew pass you as everyone around you was staring at you

The arena was silent, the wind blew pass you as everyone around you was staring at you. Wondering what just happen. You feel amazing power flowing through you, but you were furious couldn't think at the moment but you were still yourself. You look at your right, Ryuko was unconscious on the ground and your relive that she was okay.

"Y/N L/N!"

The voice of Satsuki was heard and you turned around and stared at her, but you weren't talking. You stood there staring. Satsuki smirks at you.

"Impressive, you single handle One of the elite Four, not other than that but with one punch" Satsuki said while you didn't said anything.

"Ryuko matoi doesn't see what your capable but I do." Satsuki stretch her arm towards you

"Y/N join me your capable of fighting by my side and proceed towards my plan" She said

No words came out of your mouth getting the elite four angry at this.

"You disgraceful insect, Miss Satsuki is giving you an opportunity to join our ranks and you must speak or else ill make you. It doesnt matter you had a change of hair color your still-"

You interrupted ira by appearing before him and slowly stare at him getting him to swallow a lump in his throat. 'What is he, he didn't even made a move and he's infront of me.

"Y/N L/N what drives you on what you do" You stare back at Satsuki while Ira was frozen in place.

"Nothing Drives me, I don't care what I am or where I came from. All I know is that i met great friends and one of them is itching to fight you" You said.

Satsuki looks back at Ryuko who was still unconscious "Very well." She looks back at you "Be here with tomorrow morning I will make a big announcement and make sure to rest"

You disappeared and appeared next to Ryuko, you pick her up and turn around to look back at Satsuki before disappearing before her and everyone.

While everyone was whispering wondering what had happen and was wondering what was going to happen next.

Ira look at his president "Lady Satsuki"

"EVERYONE DISSMISS!" She yelled while retreating herself back to her quarters.

===============================================================

You appeared introns of Mako place and quickly went inside to put down Ryuko, Barazo notice you and notice Ryuko injured. He came in and you told him if you could help her but he was confused about your new look but there wasn't time to question it. So he quickly went to get his equipment and started aiding Ryuko.

"Y/N" Senketsu called for you. "How do you feel?" He said

You look at your hand "I don't know, i feel an amazing power but this power feels that is draining me bit by bit" you said

"Like the Kaoiken?" Senketsu said.

You shake your head "No this is nothing like the Kaoiken"

Suddenly your Hair turned back to normal and you suddenly felt exhausted by this making you drop down in one knee "Are you okay?!" Senketsu said while witnessing yourself to be back to normal.

You place a thumbs up to him and you were breathing heavily "I'm this doesn't feel bad like the Kaoiken" You said

Barbazo came back to the room and started working on Ryuko, while you walk out and took a seat while he started doing his thing.

You were in thought and somehow you knew that Ryuko might need some answer soon, but for now. You need some rest and see what does Miss Lady Satsuki is going to announce.

=====================================================================

In the next morning You and Ryuko were infront of the school council and there stood Satsuki infront of every student.

"REPRISAL GENERAL ELECTION!" She Shouts making you and Ryuko look at each other

"Thought it is called an Election, you wont be elected. Instead you will be electing yourself, Choose your own standing, power, lifestyle" She said getting everyone to talk to each other.

Some were staring at you "Don't look now Y/N but i think you made some enemies of your own." Ryuko said getting you to look each side making them to look away from you.

"Seven days hence at 8:30 the survivor who can make it to this school yard will challenge each other to the final showdown, The Result of this battle will determine the distribute of the new golf uniform" Satsuki said while starting to stare at you

"Hopefully you wont Disappoint Y/N" She Said "Go fourth my Comrades

Ryuko tighten her grip feeling that she might be one step closer of her goal on her father killer, but something tells you that Satsuki has something plan for you when the election starts