Chapter 6: Understanding

Written by: VinylScratch7

There you were in class bored out of your mind while the teacher was doing he's a lesson, after the events of the tennis chick and the crazed man who was fighting you, you explain everything to Ryouko, she understood half of it but she couldn't believe that you got that tiny strength just from a book that you just found in her dad basement.

After that you, Ryouko and Mako went back to class after those dreadful events, everything would be normal but something was catching your eyes and it was your spunky friend who was staring at the teacher with a serious look, knowing Ryouko she didn't care about the lesson, there something else on her mind. You lean towards you right so Ryouko could hear you.

"Psst Hey Ryouko, is something the matter?" You ask without taking your eyes off the teacher.

"Yeah is that teacher, he might have some answer that I'm looking for and I'm going to find out even if I have to beat it out of him," Ryouko said while noticing the teacher sweating like a pig.

Not understanding you simply nodded and let her do her thing and continue looking at the board. ==================================================================================So the lesson was over and you saw Ryouko dashing after the teacher who simply ran towards the exit, Ryouko called out your name to follow her, without giving you time to follow she was already on his tail. Ryouko appeared in an empty hallway while you were hot her tail arriving second on the scene, you look around and notice the teacher disappeared out of nowhere."Where he go?" You ask looking around.

"Tsk he got away," Ryouko said with a venomous tone.Before you could say anything else a familiar energetic voice was heard behind you two, it was none other than Mako.

"RYOUKOOOOO AND Y/NNNNNNNNNN!" Mako yells on top her lungs leaping towards you two.

Ryouko successfully dodges in time leaving you no time to do the same, resulting a tackle by Mako towards the ground. The sound of your grunting pain was heard while Ryouko smirks at your display, her smirk quickly disappeared when she notice a note behind Mako back.

She takes it and crushes it giving an angry glare towards the paper "That perverted bastard." Ryouko quickly grabs your collar and pulls you out from mako "Come on Y/N!" she yells pulling you out and dragging you god know where.==============================================================================="It will be bad if rumor starts spreading around if you and I becoming an ideal, what will you do when Y/N feels jealous," The teachers said when he looks at you ignoring him and continue reading the book you found.

"Who being an item and you leave Y/N out of this, he's here because he has my back right Y/N," Ryouko said while you reveal a thumbs up without taking your eyes out your book.

As they continue there conversation, you were flipping through some of the pages and you had to admit some of these skills are just crazy and you didn't know if you can master it all. at the moment you only know the Kaoiken but bit by bit it was getting ridiculous laser coming out of your body Ki and what not.

Part of you wants to ignore it but the other part wants you to believe since you tried out the kaoiken. You scratch your head in frustration knowing this will be difficult, but hey at least you need to start somewhere., You peek from your book towards Ryouko and you notice she was giving a dead look, somehow you wanted to know what happens to her.

Apparently she was revealed that her father had a fetish on sailor suits and she couldn't believe it. You made an o shape in your mouth and went back towards your book getting them to continue on whatever thing there doing.=================================================================================The Night arrived and You and Ryouko were in Mako house sleeping in for the day, Ryouko and the other were inside and having a conversation while you were outside concentrating on your power. Feeling a burning heat release your Ki giving out a red aura surrounding your body, you took a closer look and you notice you activated the kaoiken again but it was only 2x, you feel different you felt faster a bit and stronger but knowing the enemy you might need to get a little more stronger.

Then it hit you, the book said you could multiple the kaoiken. You stared at the wall and breath calmly.

"Alright, let's give it a try." You said while concentrating for a little and feel a heavy feeling "Kaoiken x3!" You shout getting a huge power up but it feel really painful at first so you release it quickly and felt exhausted and heaviness in your body.

"Damn..." You said.

"Hm..so that was the move you save me with?" Ryouko voice was heard making you shift your head and noticing her in her pajamas while looking at you."Oh hey..sorry im i bothering," You said walking towards her.

"Nah..Mako family is still up." Ryouko said.

Nodding you look towards the grass and now you were in thought "Ryouko...The man i face told me I'm a Saiyan...do you have any idea what he meant by that?" You ask getting nod her head left and right."No..i don't I'm sorry but I do know that Satsuki might have the answer." She said looking at her palm "And when i get to her ill get the answer i need and also help you too since your helping me" She said with a smile.

"She might not be alone in this, The man i faced that he had a boss and he was working with Satsuki so we better stay prepare for anything." You said with a toothy smile getting to smirk.

"Yeah!" Ryouko shouts.

"Well its better to get some sleep, we cant beat their asses without some goodnight sleep." You said while walking past her and entering inside.

Ryouko smile and nodded and retreated inside "Hey Y/N" She said your name making you shift your head and staring at her.

"Whatever happens we got each other's back," She said giving you smile and a raising a fist making you look at her and her fist.You smile and connected her fist to form a fistbump and nodded "Always Ryouko."