Chapter 8: Confrontation II

Written by: VinylScratch7

Sound of silence suround the area, you face Satuski and her Partner of a Saiyan, while you and Ryuko were staring at them. But Ryuko and Satsuki werent staring at eachother they were staring at both of you and the other.

He was smiling towards you and you were doing the same the wind blows your hair and you were waiting for him to make a move. The Students of the academy were fixacated on you two and waiting for the fight to continue. One of the student accidently move a empty can letting it fall towards the ground. A Loud clank echoes through the area getting you and the enemy saiyan to vanish.

Ryuko and Satsuki eyes widen while both of you dissapeared and continued your engament. But something was odd in the fight, you were actually holding your own, blow after blow you sended he was getting agitated and piss about it. Vanishing before he's eyes and appearing behind him and landed a perfect hit. Making him crash landing next to satsuki.

Satsuki looks towards Ryuko who wasnt paying attention at all in her fight. The president Smirks "Interesting.." She said.

The Enemy Saiyan got up and didnt spoke for a moment getting Satsuki curious about him. "Listen if we want them to neil to us we need-" Satsuki felt a enormous pain through her stomach spitting out saliva and looking her partner who had a venomous look.

"Be quiet.." He said while satsuki crouch on one knee and feeling the pain that she received.

"LADY SATSUKI!!" The Elite Screamed while all of the charging towards the Saiyan who simply stood there waiting on them.

"AHHHHHH!!" He screams from the top of he's lungs and pushing everyone out he's way.

The Ground Shook getting everyone nervous now. "Whats going on!!" One of the student shouts while Ryuko was trying her best to stay in her ground, but fail to do so and got push back. She slam her Scissors into the ground and hold tight on it.

While you stared down on him, slightly looking towards satsuki who was still in the ground holding her stomach.

"Y/N you see this ants, arent worthy of us. She wearing a Kamui and i simply punch her and felt the enormous power that we have inside us. Join me Y/N and we shall annilate this place together as the last remaning saiyans." He said With a wicked smile.

"..." You look at Ryuko who was suprise by this and quickly look at you.

"Y/N.." Ryuko stares at you while you smile at her.

Changing your view towards your opponent he was still charging up and something tells you he's going to do something out of your league.

"I have to say no..like i said i have two friends who are helping me getting through this and now that i know what kind of person you are, im going to do the best the i can to stop you.." You said taking a stance.

"Y/N.." Ryuko smiles

This got the fire boiling in him while looking directly at you "So be it. ill annihilate this pathetic planet  by myself then!!!" He flew up towards the sky and stood up in the clouds looking down on all of the students of the academy.

"Im going to send this whole planet to hell with you along with it, you no for go of a Saiyan!!!" He took a stance and surprisingly you felt something coming.

The ground shook even harder than before and you saw a purple aura coming out of him "This cant be good.." You said.

"IRA Evacuate everyone from the academy" Satsuki orders while noticing all of her elites were down.