Chapter 9: Visitor

Chapter 9: Visitor

Written by: VinylScratch7

'Find her' those words were echoing in your head while laying in the dirt of the ground, resting from the battle of yesterday. You open your eyes slowly and stare at the green nylon material that was above you.

Rasing from the ground you look around and wonder where you were. trying to stand up you felt a large sting in your body noticing your whole entire chest was covered in badages, feeling the white cloth in your body, the word 'Find her was still in your mind'. Silent at first while you were thinking of that dream. A loud scream was heard outside.

Getting up slowly and coming out of the tent you feel the warm morning sun in your face while noticing none other than the disciplinary committee leader Ira gamagoori standing above you.

"TODAY IS THE ONCE-IN-A-SEMESTER SCHOOL EVENT" Ira shouts from the top of he's lungs while you stared at him wondering of the event. "NO-LATE DAY!!!"

He shouts while raising an eyebrow at him. "THE NO STARS MUST EVADE THE TRAPS THAT WE AT THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE BUILT WITH OUR TECHNILOGICAL PROWESS...AND MAKE IT TO SCHOOL BY THE TIME THE FIRST PERIOD BELL RINGS, OR THEY WILL BE EXPELLED ON THE SPOT!!"

"Well that the first..." You said without taking your eyes off him.

Ira notice you from below and laughs at you "Even you Y/N WITH YOUR BUDDY MATOI WHO CLAIMED SHE WOULD DESTROY HONNOUJI ACADEMY...WILL NEVER MAKE IT INTO THE SCHOOL!!"

You kept staring at him "You better bite your tounge Ira if you know whats good for you.." you said while giving he's one star member the chills from your comment and Ira who stood there emotionalist and annoyed by you.

The sound of a yawn was heard and you shift your head towards your right while spotted another tent. Ryuko and Mako came out of it yawing and streatching., she walks past you and wave while you slowly wave back. Mako and Ryuko was during a normal morning routine (Brush their teeth and Stretches. Ryuko started was starting to wash senktsu blood out him. while hearing ryuko saying 'be still' and Senketsu trying to get ryuko to quit it.

Noticing a shadow covering the light on where you stood, Ira was now infront of you and saw he was getting annoyed by this routine.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ira shouts getting Ryuko to cover her ears.

"Dude seriously try use your inside voice." You said placing your pinky in your ear while getting rid of the ringing that was making.

He shove past you and came infront of Ryuko and Matoi, they started explain that they camp here sicne mako couldnt drag you or Ryuko back to her place while the two of you were exahausted from the battle. As Mako was explaining to Ira while Shouting "HALLELUJAH" And crossing her arm to make an X and posing.

You look towards Ryuko and smiled "Did you rest well"

She smirks "Yep and im ready to kick some butt, but what about you. i wasnt badly hurt but you did sure taken a beating." Ryuko said while you look towards your injury.

"Yeah ill be fine besides, fill my stomach with breakfast and ill be back to normal in no time" You smiled

"Thats good." Ryuko said.

"That was impressive skills you got Y/N, not only did you overpower that awful saiyan from destroying the planet you save the school too." Senketsu said getting you to blush and scratch your head.

"It was nothing..really" You said.

Ryuko stood up "How you did it anyways. We all know now your not human but getting that ammount of power in mere seconds was insane, was that the kaoiken skill you mention to me last time?"