Chapter 4: Meeting the Mankanshoku Family Part II

Written by: VinylScratch7

'Y/N ' a voice echoes through your head while you were resting.

"Wait who are you?" you said in your mind but you mouth didnt move.

You were confused on where were you but then you recognize something about this area your in now.

'You need to live and help her..' The mysterious voice said towards you.

"Help, help who?" You ask once more.

'ELIMINATE THIS AREA AND EXTERMINATE ANYONE HERE, THE LEADER SAID NO WITNESSES" Another voice echoes through.

The Mysterious lady pushes you in a bunker, you landed on your bottom and looks towards the light that was shining down through the bunker door, there was shown a mature woman with blue hair smiling towards you.

'You must help her Y/N anyway possible' She said while closing the door.

You tried to get back up but your body didn't respond "Wait who are you" You screamed but your mouth didn't respond.

'THERE SHE IS!' A Voice screamed through and the only sound was heard was gunshots and screams.

After that you jolted up from your dream sweating all over your body, letting the book you just took a drop into the ground. Your heart was accelerating and was checking every corner and then you notice that you're still in the house of Mako.

You were taking deep breathes and peeked outside and it was still nighttime, a Sigh escapes from your mouth.

"What was that," you said while getting up from your chair and looking at Senketsu who was still fast asleep.

You took the peace of clothing and entered the room of Ryouko who was still resting from the last battle she had. You place Senketsu close to her and left her room. Exiting her room you saw the same words that you were reading earlier before falling asleep. It said Kaioken.

Somehow it interested you, picking up the book and exiting outside in the cold night you started reading the context of the technics.

'The Kaio Ken amplifies speed, power, mental acuity and physical prowess for short bursts of high intensity.'

"Huh interesting," You said as you kept on reading.

'Kaio Ken thus means "Lord of the Worlds Fist," or alternatively "Fist of the World King," and therefore serves as both the signature technique of North Kaio and the name of the Kaio martial arts style in general.

"North Kaio?" You question as you kept on reading.

'To know the kaio ken you must practice of both mind and body means simultaneously cultivating the mind and tempering the body.

If the body is not trained to a high degree, then even if the mind were capable, the body would falter.'

"Oh so there a risk..." You said as you laid the book besides you and look towards the night sky.

"Okay!" You slap your face and gotten up from the chair you were in and you were now standing in the middle of the balcony. "I Need to practice Mind and body, meaning cultivating my mind first and then temperturing my body." You said as you closed your eyes and calmy trained yourself.

Your body started to felt in enmanze burning energy that slightly hurt you, making you to stop for a moment. You felt the burn coming through you body even thou you havent started yet Training. 'is it a good idea to continue?' you said in you mind but then you remember Ryouko fight and you knew you need to get stronger so you can also fight.

So you started Training letting the Night breez and the nightly crickets echoes in your ears.

Back at Lady Satsuki Building.

Lady Satsuki was thinking about something and she see a student documents next to her. 'if i need to procced towards my plan i need someone to distract Matoi so i can make a quick trip.' the file she was reading said 'Omiko Hakodate.' Captain of the Tennis Club'

"Hm... interesting." She said while pressing a button near her chair. "Ira, get a Two star suit were giving it to Hakodate, she going to deal Matoi" Satsuki said as she releases the button.

"OF COURSE M'LADY AT ONCE!!" Ira said while screaming in the mic.

"That will hold her off while i make my trip." Satsuki said.

Back at Mako place

You were now entering back towards mako house while finishing your training, you saw the sun coming back up and decided to call it for a day. A Crash was heard through Ryouko room and you rush towards on what was happening, only to see a half naked Ryouko who punch Mako Dad.

"You pervert! You dare make a move on me knowing that I'm the Kanto Vagabond, the Guitar Case Drifter!? My scissor! My scissor's gone!" Ryouko search around her area to find her weapon only for Mako to pick it up.

"Ryuko!" Mako give Ryouko Sccisors back to her while showing a smile.

"Thanks! Be careful, Mako! This perv tried to-"

"Dad, what do you think you're doing? " Mako said towards her father making Ryouko confused for a moment.

""Dad"? Dad?! " Suddenly Ryouko bow her head instanlty towards the man she punched "Im so sorry!!!"

"! Wow, I really felt that one! You've got a great punch, Miss!" Mako dad said while getting up and smiling towards Ryouko.

"Of course she does! I owe Y/N and her for saving my life! Mako said.

As you were about to say something Mako little brother came in and was infront of Ryouko.

" You were totally bad-ass, swinging that scissor around half-naked!" He said while remembering the event from yesterday. "Nobody in their right mind could fight dressed like that! "

Ryouko punch him in the head "Bite me! It's complicated, all right?"

"That had to hurt" You finally said while ryouko notice you.

"Oh Y/N" Ryouko said.

"Honestly if it wasnt your friend here, you would of bleed out" Barazo said.

Ryouko Blush for a moment and looks at you "Um thank you.."

You smiled "Hey no problem" you said while walking out of the room.

You were outside now and you heard alot of commosion inside, you suddenly remember your dream and you really wanted to know where you came from and whatever happen to that woman with blue hair. You started scratching your head while getting frustrated on it was pissing you off.

"I need to calm down, getting frustrated aint going get me know where...." You said while looking up towards sky.

"Whoever she was, i hope i can find her again." You said while enjoying the morning.