Stand together

Larry's P.O.V
"Sal?Dude where are you?" I start searching around for Sal. He's probably with Travis. But I don't know where Travis runs off to, this might be hard. "Sal!" I shouted. That might've been a mistake though, because as soon as I shut my mouth a teacher comes storming out of a classroom "Larry Johnson, it's wonderful how you've decided to join some other kids in detention, honestly it's wondeful you don't care for others!" She says in a joyfully sarcastic tone of voice "Oh great.." I sigh and the teacher won't have it "EXCUSE ME! Detention for the rest of the week Larry Johnson!" There goes hanging out with Sal and the rest of my week.

Travis' P.O.V
Why does my dad have to be this way? Why can't people leave me alone. Please, I just want to be left alone. For all of eternity. With Sal. No one else. I would be happiest that way. However that cannot be, becuase I have the worst luck in history. I am pretty tired of living. Travis. Why can't I just go? Travis. I should just go. Travis. No one would miss me. Travis! I'm not that important. Travis! Huh? "TRAVIS!" Sal screams. "Huh?" I say snapping out of my trans "Dude you freaked me out big time. What was going through your head?" "Sorry Sal, I just..ya' know, zoned out" "Ok good, I thought you were going brain dead, don't scare me like that!" "Again, sorry" "It's fine". Me and Sal get up and start heading out of school. I guess we silently agreed we would just ditch school today.

We head over to Sal's apartment and just chill out there. Gizmo gives me and Sal a warm welcome by rubbing his head on our ankles. He's a fluffy tabby cat. Very cute. Sal refers to him as his son. He also considers me being Gizmo's other parent. I don't mind though. "Again, I still love Gizmo more than you Travis" Sal says bluntly "I am offended" I say opening my mouth wide in a shocked expression with my hand on my chest. We both start to laugh and head over to the couch. Sal turns the TV on and we start to watch Stranger things. I sence gayness between Mike and Will. It's just a theory, A GAY THEORY. Sal raps a blanket around us and raps his arms around my torso. He ends up falling asleep and leaving me helpless. Atleast I'm with him.

Lisa's P.O.V
"I wonder why Sal is home so early? And with someone else. Oh no- I never expected Sal to have sex this early! I will not let him lose his V-card yet! He can wait! I rush to Sal's apartment and open the door with the key Henry gave me to see them NOT having sex. But just sleeping. I leave before they wake up and go back to cleaning. Floor number 2.

My P.O.V
Hola humans. Sorry I haven't worked on EITHER of my stories. I just got my phone taken away from me.. for a month. No biggy. Anyways it's very EARLY where I am. It's 3:21AM lol. I don't take care of myself. Haha. Anyways byeeeeee.💕