Jeez Sal

Travis' P.O.V
"Sal please wake up, you're killing me" I was losing my breath. I woke up not to long ago. Why does he always do this to me? I start to slowly move out from under Sal trying not to wake him. Finally, I'm free from that endless prison.

I'm kinda thristy now. I walk over to the cupboard and grab a cup then proceed to fill it with water, much better. I grab my phone and look at my socials, then I see it.......WattPad.... The home of gay...*shudders*

I shudder thinking about it..but I install it. The first thing I see is BakuDeku, Kirinami, Kirimina and Shinkami. What the fuck are those- Names?

Suddenly, an idea pops into my head. Sal and his friends have a pretty interesting life, maybe I could write a story about it. Pretty good idea if I do say so myself. I began to write... something not gay... *shudders*

I was still writing when Sal got up. "Hey Travis" He says, "Hi short ass, tell me, what nicknames do your friends call you?" "Uhh, SallyFace, little dude and that's about it" he replys kinda confused at the question "K, thanks" "What are you doing?" Sal makes his way over to me and looks at my phone screen. "What-" "Honestly I thought it would be some bible app" He says "Haha, real funny" I retort.

He just stares at me while I write this thing on WattPad, he seems interested.

👑A message from the gay king himself👑
Haha, I totally didn't forget about this story, remember it and  then became to lazy to continue it because I was reading KomaHina stories. But seriously, sorry I took a really long unannounced break from writing any of my stories and fanfics on WattPad. I'll try to write more. Just saying, Travis becoming a member of WattPad is important to the ending of the story, especially the ending. You'll see why.

This story won't continue for much longer. Only 7 more chapters then it's done.