Enemies to Lovers - The Last Thing I Expected

I had just gotten out of bed to find the throne room was being decorated by the minions. I thought I was dreaming, I mean I never thought Hell would be so exciting. I went to take my breakfast from the dining room to my bedchamber. I didn't want to eat the most important meal of the day in such an uncanny environment.

As I was munching on my English breakfast.......I was thinking about Beelzebub had said a few days ago "according to infernal decree any woman to sit on the throne of Hell must be married to a high demon" who do they think I am... Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries?!?!

Anyways, I finished my breakfast, got dressed and went to the throne room to see what was exactly going on. As I was about to ask one of the minions a question, my father storms in crying out loud "I WANT TINSEL ON THOSE PILLARS!". I immediately asked what was going on and Lucifer responded by saying "Oh my dear daughter, well we're having a party, of course, tonight! Maybe you'll find a fit consort to rule beside you in hell whilst you get your boogie on" (Proceeds by singing I want it that way).

I was so confused. A party tonight. In hell.....to find a husband. What is going on? Also, I'm pretty sure my father is drunk at 10 am. I have to start complying with stuff like this now so I went to my wardrobe to find an outfit for tonight. As I was putting my outfit together I heard my father and Beelzebub rumbling about something but I didn't quite catch what it was. What I did catch was "she's going to be overwhelmed!". Oh my goodness... What's going to happen? I guess I'll have to wait till tonight.........

It's time... The party is about to start, people are gathering in the Throne room. I'm looking around and there aren't much of "fit consorts". My father and Lilith silenced the guests to make a small speech. He said, " before we all release our inner boogie..... I want to announce something rather important involving my daughter, Sabrina Morningstar". There it was, the thing I was most terrified of.

Lucifer continued with," As you may all know my daughter is looking for a husband...... Don't worry all of the gentlemen will get a chance with her Majesty! but I would like you to know your favourite demon has rejoined us!". In a split second, I turn around and see Caliban in the flesh being greeted by clapping hands and bows. He's back....... So what's supposed to happen now?