Enemies to Lovers - The Ugly Truth

I couldn't even sleep last night. I kissed the guy! How am I supposed to put myself to sleep?! I looked at my alarm clock that was on my bedside table and saw that it was 6:30 am. I decided to get up and take a morning shower. The cold water trickling down my body is a nice touch from all this heat up in here. Also, why do morning showers hit different? Anyways, since it was still early I decided to do some morning yoga. It's been quite some time since I had a good workout. My alarm went off in the middle of my workout. It was suddenly 8 am. I could already hear the minions clanging the pots and pans for breakfast. To be honest......... I was feeling great today. I haven't felt this way in quite some time. I quickly put on some clothes and stepped out for a new day as The Queen of Hell.

For the 1st time in around a month, I actually felt content. Maybe falling for Caliban wasn't so bad after all. I walked into the dining room and there they were. The Dream Team. The Dynamic Duo. Lilith & Lucifer. I pulled out a chair and wished them both a good morning. We didn't really speak but I could see Lilith had something on her mind whilst Lucifer had a grin on his face. After a few minutes, Caliban walks in the room. He smiles at me and pulls out a chair next to me. He said good morning to everyone and then looked at me and proceeded to kiss me. I decline his kiss and I could feel the awkward tension in the room. Caliban was confused that I declined his kiss, Lilith was about to throw a knife towards the ceiling fan and Lucifer wanted to see what was going to happen next. I put down my fork and knife and grabbed Caliban's hand. I told Lilith and Lucifer to excuse us for a minute. I drag him behind me and outside of the dining room.

We stop at the corner of the hall and I check that no one is around.

S: CALIBAN! What are you doing here? You need to go!
C: WHY DID YOU REJECT MY KISS?
S: Because Lilith doesn't know about 'us'!
C: So tell her what are you waiting for?
S: If she finds out we're doomed. It's a long story but please for both our sakes go and tell no one about us until I figure out how to tell Lilith.
C: Really Sabrina! You're the Queen of Hell and you're scared to tell Lilith something that might not be music to her ears?!
S: It's more complicated than that........ You don't know what she's capable of.
C: Right........ Well, it sounds to me like you're embarrassed to be seen with me romantically. So yes, I think I will go away.

He brushed past me and started walking away. I called out for him but he ignored me. I called out my minion and said to him to tell Lilith to meet me in my chambers an hour from now. I wasn't going to put my relationship in jeprody because I was afraid of Lilith. I went back to my bed-chamber trying to figure out what I'm going to tell Lilith. I made up my mind that I was goign to tell her the whole truth even if she decides to go full on murder spree. I was hyper ventilating because I didn't want to lose the happiness I had found with Caliban. I looked at my watch....... an hour already had passed. Lilith was supposed to be here in no time.

I heard a knock at the door whilst I was on my bed playing every scenario this might play out as. I creak the door open and see Lilith waiting for an explenation. I told her to come in and checked there was no one in the corridor. I closed the door and Lilith sighs.

L: I need to tell you something before people start getting suspicious!
S: I need to tell you something too.
L: YOURS CAN WAIT! Look, Yesterday I was talking with some demons from the council near Caliban's bed-chamber and I heard somethings which aren't exactly pleasing. Beelzebub and Caliban were talking about a plan were Caliban has something romantic with you so when your're most vunruble they'll destroy you from the inside out. I thought tey were joking around or using it as some sort of plan B but when I saw Caliban lean in for a kiss today........... It all made sense. Stay away from Caliban and don't let him get to you. I must leave before someone notices something.

She stormes out of my chamber and I remained still for seconds which felt like hours. I tried to hold my tears back. This can't be true........ she's lying. Caliban can't be that evil, but then again why would Lilith lie if it concerns the Throne and her son. I couldn't hold my own body weight. I pressed my back towards the wall. I couldn't help but cry my eyes out quietly. Why did I expect Caliban to be fair with me. He's a demon all he does is destroyes lives. I had to take matter into my own hands. Caliban really needs to explain himself on this one.