Enemies to Lovers - An Emotional Battlefield

I've been trying to avoid Caliban the past 3 days after what happened. I mean he's a demon how could he possibly have feelings for me. If he does anyway.......... After all, I did see him and Beelzebub discussing something suspicious. I just feel bad for playing him that day in the throne room. I don't know what happened to me!

It was noon so I went to the dining room to take my lunch back to my room. I told my father I was slightly I'll so not to get everyone sick I enclosed myself. Luckily no one was in the dining room so I didn't have to chat with anyone. As I was about to turn back Caliban enters the room. I was startled to see him.

C: Good to see you, princess! Where are you going with all that food?
S: CALIBAN! Ummmmm what are you doing here?
C: Well I was coming down to eat lunch. (Pulls out a chair and sits down)
S: Doesn't your food usually come straight to your bed-chamber?
C: I thought of having a bit of a change today. Aren't you going to join me?

I felt bad declining his request to have lunch with him. I put down my food on the table and didn't say a word. We didn't even look at each other. I really wanted to tell him that I tricked him when I accepted his marriage and forgiveness. I felt horrible it was eating me alive. As I was halfway through my plate I pluck up the courage to tell him. As I open my mouth to tell him he says "Look I'm sorry about what happened a few days ago I wasn't thinking straight I really hope you can forget the whole thing".

I stare into his angelic eyes and then I say "It was nothing really....... stuff like this happens". That was the moment I knew I was falling for him. I finished eating my pasta and told Caliban "Well I need to go cos Ummm........ I have to go do something with Lilith. It was nice seeing you though, have a great day!". I storm out of there with no hesitation. My father was sitting in the lounge where the after-party was last time. He called me

L: Sabrina is that you? (He turns around and looks at Sabrina)
S: Dad! didn't see you there (Sarcastically)
L: I need to have a chat with you daughter.
S: I'm sick I really shouldn't come in. I'll go straight to bed to rest (fake coughs)
L: I know you've been lying about your sickness and to be honest you weren't fooling anyone. Now come here because I want to have a word with you!

I proceed to enter the room and sit on the sofa. I just wanted this to be all over. I'm starting to have feelings for Caliban, Lilith thinks I'm gonna destroy him and now Lucifer has something for me!

L: So........what's the deal with you and Caliban?
S: I'm going to give one chance to ask me something completely different or else I'm walking out of here.
L: Come on, talk to me. we haven't had a little conversation since you locked yourself in your room.
S: What do you want me to say? How Caliban stumbled into my life and we're getting married or how I'm still trying to get over Nick who I thought was the one so I chose Hell instead of Earth just to get away from it all and ended up in an emotional battlefield!
L: Oh my......... You've grown soft for him, haven't you?
S: WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
L: Caliban is who I'm talking about.
S: How did you know?
L: You know for the Devil's daughter you are a horrible liar. The way you gaze into his eyes like there's nothing else more beautiful in all the realms. When he speaks you look like you're listening to angels play sweet music. Those are the big giveaways really.
S: That's it. I don't want to have feelings for him. His my nemesis. He tried to steal my throne. Our throne and yet I still feel for him. I don't know why or how but I do.
L: Do you know the difference between Flirting, Lust and Love is? Flirting is when you fall for someone's words, Lust is when you fall for someone's looks and Love is when you fall for someone's soul.
S: How's that supposed to help?
L: Listen, if I were you, I would tell him how I feel even if he doesn't feel the same or it will eat you from the inside out and as soon as possible if I were you.
S: Can I go now?
L: I think you need to go and figure some things out. (Gets up and walks out)

I stay there staring at the fireplace. I just confessed my feelings to my father. Should I take my father's advice and tell Caliban how I feel? For all, I know this might be a trick he's been playing with Beelzebub but then again I tricked him in the Throne room. I need to think this through.