Shower Time 🥸

It was 1am and it had been 2 days since I last showered. I wiggled my way out of nicks arms while he was pulling me back down. "I have to shower baby." I told him. He understood and let go of my arm. I grabbed my clothes and a towel and headed into the bathroom. I started the water and got in as the room started to fill with steam from the hot water. I was just standing there under the water, listening to music. Nick opened the door and took his clothes off without me noticing. He slid open the shower door and walked in. He placed his hands on my waist. I quickly turned around and said "Oh my fucking god Nick you scared me." He put his hand on my mouth while shushing me. A smirk formed on his face as he said "Shut up and turn around." He pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands. He covered my mouth and started pushing himself inside of me. I was squirming a bit but Nick made his grip on my waist tighter to stop my moving. He started going faster and faster before he came. He released his grip on me and got out of the shower. I was left standing there speechless. I washed my hair and my body and got out. I got dressed and got back in bed with Nick. He looked over at me with a grin and said "Did you like that little surprise?" I just nodded at him and rolled over. He put his arm around me and we both went to sleep.

A/n: Hi sorry it's been awhile since I last updated. Ik updates are slow but I have no motivation whatsoever. It sucks. Just bear with me. I have some really kinky ideas so if you want to see that then just lmk ig. Also thank you for all of the reads and votes. It means a lot. ❤️😌