A Loss 😌

A/n- I will be updating the story on still on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but I will sometimes be updating the story on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Depending on how busy I am.

--Y/n's Pov--

I was making tik toks with Ryland by the pool when Nick came running over to me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I waved at the camera while Nick was carrying me away. I kissed his back because he wouldn't put me down so I could give him a kiss. "I'm posting that!" Ryland yelled from afar. After we got in the house Nick ran up the stairs and to our room. He opened our bedroom door and sat me on our bed. He got up and closed the door. I motioned for him to sit with me with grabby arms. He came over and sat next to me. I hugged him and he started crying. I rubbed his back with one hand and ran my other hand through his hair. He pulled away and I said "Bub what's wrong?" With a shaky voice he responded "My grandma died" I said "Aw bubs come here" and pulled him into a hug. I tried to make him feel better. "Do you want to watch a movie or something and cuddle? He nodded his head yes. I laid down and he cuddled into me. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. He held onto me like his life depended on it. I moved his soft blonde hair and kissed his forehead. I saw a faint smile on his face. I put on his favorite show Outer Banks and we took a nap.

--Nick's Pov--

I was with Thomas helping him film a bit for his new vlog with my phone in my back pocket. I felt my phone vibrate so I told Thomas to hold on. I was hoping that it was Y/n texting me. I pulled my phone out and looked at it. It was my mom. "Nick I am so sorry to tell you this but grandma passed away in her sleep last night. You have no need to worry though, she died of natural causes" I read in my head. I sat Thomas's camera down and ran to Y/n. I saw her through the window making tik toks with Ryland by the pool. I walked out the door and ran over to her. I threw her over my shoulder and started walking away with her. I felt her kiss my back. I just kept walking. I heard Ryland yell that he was posting that video but I didn't care. Once we got back inside I started running up the stairs to our room. I opened the door to our room and sat Y/n down on the bed. I shut the door and turned around to see her motioning for me to sit next to her with grabby arms. I sat down next to her and she pulled me into a hug. I started crying. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I pulled away and she said "Bub what's wrong?' in a soft voice. I was trying not to be such a baby. I responded with "My grandma died" while my voice was shaking. I heard her say "Aw Bubs come here." as she pulled me into a hug. She always knew how to make me feel better. "Do you want to watch a movie or something and cuddle?" she suggested. I nodded my head yes as I laid down. She laid down next to me and I cuddled into her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I held her like my life was depending on it. She moved my hair and kissed me on the forehead. She put on outer banks and we both fell asleep.