Movie Night 😌

A/N- This is my first story so don't judge please. This is just for fun and practice but feel free to suggest some ideas for other chapters. I will update this story 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Also this is inspired by Megss_xox

--Y/n's pov--

Nick and I were watching movies when he fell asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist. The movie was still playing. I started crying while watching the movie. Nick woke up and turned me to face him. He sat up and turned a light on. I climbed in his lap as he held me close to him. He had his arms still wrapped around me. "What's wrong baby?" he said in a concerned voice. "The movie got me thinking" I said in a muffled voice. "What's on your mind? What did the movie make you think about?" Nick said, pulling me closer to him. "I'm not skinny enough. I'm not pretty enough. I'm not enough in general" I said crying into Nicks shoulder. "You're more than enough. You're perfect. And I love you more than anything." Nick said with his hand on my cheek wiping away my tears.

--Nick's Pov--

(Y/n) and I were having a movie night in our room. We ate snacks and cuddled. I fell asleep while she was watching the movie. I woke up to small sniffles. I turned (Y/n) around to face me. I sat up and turned on a light. (Y/n) climbed in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her as she laid her head on my chest and cried even harder. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "The movie really got me thinking," she said with her voice muffled. I was worried about her so I asked "What did the movie get you thinking about?" She said "I'm not skinny enough. I'm not pretty enough. I'm just not enough." I said "You're more than enough. You're perfect. And I love you more than anything." I said in an attempt to make her feel better. I put my hand on her cheek and wiped away her tears.

--Y/n's Pov--

I tightly hugged Nick. He made me feel safe. "So, can we go to sleep now?" Nick said mid yawn. "Yeah, I'm really tired." I said, cuddling into nick. He turned off the light and laid down.