Maya Hart ?

" Farkle ?!!" Lucas roared in the door.

I felt a vibration in my pocket. I unzipped my pocket and pulled out my phone. Riley!

" Lucas, it's Riley .
M- Riley wher-
R- Maya come quick , please I'm in
Farkle's.... no do- "

Just then a bang was heard from inside.Then a screech. Lucas ran towards the door.

" I'm coming buddy "

Lucas charged into the door. nothing. He tried again.
I stood back and let him try.

" Lucas .. honey .. don't hurt yourself. I got it."

" no Maya you might get hurt"

I reached out and put my hand on the door nob, then I turned it. Lucas's face when from 10 - 0. I couldn't laugh because I was in such a hurry but man that was funny.

"Maybe next time kid" I announced.

" Riley .. Farkle "

Farkle's house was huge and hard to get around. I could still hear a far away screech somewhere but I couldn't make out where ?

" Riley !! Riley scream something !! Riley !!"

"Maya in the kitch-"

The kitch ? She was cut off.... THE KITCHEN !!

"Lucas grab me that bat "

He through it to me. It landed strangely on my thumb , leaving a sharp pain.

"In the kitchen" I whispered

Lucas tiptoed ever so slowly across the hall.

"Move hugle berry we don't have all day" I said as I shoved him away and ran into the kitchen.

I could see Riley in the corner. No Farkle? Riley's face was all busted and her top was out of shape. when I find out who did this they are dead.

" Lucas in here !! Get Riley out of here"

"No I'm coming with you incase you get hurt " Lucas exclaimed

"I've got this , now get her out of here before you fly , with the help of my bat"

He scrambled out the hall with Riley safe.

"Maya Hart. is that you I hear. I suggest you leave before your pretty little face don't look so pretty anymore"

His voice sounded familiar. it was posh and snobby a bit like ..

"I'm not leaving here until I get Farkle ... Minkis ? Show yourself "

It had to be him. The door squealed as it opened and Minkis walked out pushing Farkle to the ground. Farkle had a huge bump placed on his forehead and I wasn't happy. Minkis was in for it.

I leaped on top of him making him fall to the ground. I was heavier than I looked and Minkis found out the hard way. He put up a fight. I slapped and punched until he stopped struggling to retaliate. why ?

"Farkle get out " I roared .

He was badly hurt but he found the strength to stand. Minkis in the other hand wasn't getting up. I took advantage of it and stood on his foot a sedation way it was certain to break.

Farkle and I rushed out the door tripping on the way. Riley was sitting waiting for us. she ran over and hugged me with tears falling from each eye. Farkle was upset and didn't feel any relief.

" Maya you didn't have to do that , he could have killed you "Farkle stuttered

" that monster wasn't going to lift a finger if I was holding a bat"

"You would be surprised"

----------------------------------------------