First book -- chapter 1

-This is my first book so comment if I could do anything to make it better for you
-I do not own gmw nor any of the characters in it
--------- hope you enjoy reading ---------
Maya's pov.

As I glanced up from my phone I saw an unfamiliar face coming towards me. The halls were crowded because the bell had just rung. I pushed my way though the dense crowd to get to my locker. The halls had calmed and when I turned around to get to class, the unfamiliar face walked straight into me and knocked all my books.

"Watch it !", It was my natural response.

"Sorry ma'am"

Ma'am ? Who does this kid think he is ?
"Yeah you should be." I muttered

I looked at him with a confused look and he must have noticed.

"My apologies , where are my manners ? I'm Lucas Friar."

"What a name" I responded and giggled a little.He looked puzzled.

"I'm from -" I cut him off.

"I honestly , really don't care" I said as I put my hand over his mouth. He laughed and pulled my hand away from his face.

"Well you have a good day ma'am" he said and walked away.... Wait what I was being mean why was he being nice?

"Hey country boy. Where you heading to ?" I asked

"Um .. Mr. Matthews class ... History I think ?"

"Well good luck trying to get there yourself !" I laughed an evil laugh and walked away. Crap I was late for history class.

I walked in and sat beside Riley and Farkle. Riley was my best friend she held me close when I didn't want anyone to and Farkle well Farkle is just ... Farkle

"Sorry am I interrupting something lady's?" Mr. Matthews asked trying to get us to pay attention.

"Excuse me sir , is this history class? " a voice spoke from the door. It was him that kid. Luca ? No Lucas. He must have followed me here. Damn

"Welcome to history .. Mr. ? "
"Lucas friar" he responded.
"You can sit behind Maya , Mr. Friar "
"So that's your name." He said looking straight into my eyes. He smiled and sat down.

"he's kinda cute" Riley whispers to me.
"He's all right" I said
"All right ?.... Look at his jaw line , his eyes and his ... Face , just his face .... LOOK AT IT "

Mr. Matthews gave us the " are you talking about a boy look" and I turned around to learn , like a good child because I want to learn ... Ahahahahahh I make myself crack up .

---------------------------------------------
So what do you think I will get more into Maya and Lucas maybe the next chapter .