The light

Walking to Farkle's was strange. I never normally have company this early in the morning. Lucas was almost scared walking down my street which was funny considering it was bright outside. Riley said she was running late but she wouldn't say why, she was meeting us at Farkles , although I didn't mention Lucas stayed the night. I didn't know how to I suppose.

The sun shone bright , too bright. the light reflected so bright off the windows all I saw for at least 15 seconds was white. When my sight I regained my vision something wasn't right I couldn't feel Lucas's eyes upon me. I turn sharply around to an empty ally. Lucas ? Crap. I was worried for a second but then I thought he had forgot something at the house we stayed in last night. I walked on not thinking , until I could hear something rustle behind me.

" Lucas ? Ya there Ranger ? " there was no answer. I stood in fear.

" Umm... An...anybody...anybody there ? " I shouted struggling to say the words. I could feel a lump in my throat, and I heard another rustle behind me. I felt the walls almost close on me. I found it hard to breath.

"Lucas!!"

Somebody grabbed me from behind and roared in my ear. His grip was firm and not thinking twice I spun around and punched him right in the face. I could see nothing. And I swung again but I missed.

"STOP!! AAHHHHHHHHHH MAYA ITS ONLY ME , LUCAS !! DONT SWING!! "

Oohh crap when I glanced at his face I didn't know if I should have laughed or showed sympathy. His cheek was bright red and his eye a little bruised. being me I laughed but after a while I thought I should help him up .

" Je , remind me never to get on your bad side !!"

I rubbed it with a wet piece of tissue and he screeched.

" hahah wimp " I coughed.

" You almost killed me !! Hahaha let's get to Farkle's " Lucas suggested

" Sorry , well you shouldn't have grabbed me in an ally , like what ? Who does that ? "

" Surprised you didn't take a picture" he chuckled laughing at his own joke.

I knocked on Farkle's door. no answer . then again . Lucas called the through the letter hole in the door. - No Farkle ? We waited on Riley.

- where were they?