Pizza guy.

The door bell rang and I had to run towards the door.

-          Who the hell is it?! – I heard my half drunk sister scream.

-          Oh nobody! Its probably the pizza I ordered, for us! – I said and almost tripped on my way to the door.

-          What pizza? I don’t remember you telling me about –

-          Yeah I forgot to tell you! – I said nervously and slammed the door behind me.

His lips hit mine and I leaned against the door.

-          Well hello there shy girl. – He smirked and took my chin in his hand, leaning for another kiss.

-          Not now Jiho! – I nearly screamed and pushed him a bit back.

-          What’s wrong? – His voice and expression changed.

-          Nothing. Its Amanda, she broke up with her boyfriend and now she is really, really sad.

-          Well lets go check on her, I wanna help –

-          Yeah that’s not gonna happen. She is so upset she might hit you if she sees you. Apparently it’s a girls night out, or girls night inside. So you better give me the pizza and go back home.

-          But I wanted to spend time with you! – He said and bit his lower lip.

-          Oh you, I can’t! I will call you tomorrow morning okay? – I took the pizza from his hands, kissed him good night and went back inside.

Closing the door I went inside and put the pizza on the coffee table and threw my body next to my sister.

-          What took you so long? – She said and turned to me.

-          Took so long? What I don’t understand –

-          You were with that ‘pizza guy’ out right? Well, you took more than 5 minutes.

-          Oh well, he started talking about what kind of other pizzas they sell and you know that I can’t say no!

-          Are you sure that, that’s what it was? Wasn’t that Zico?

-          Zico? My Zico? No! It was just the pizza guy.

-          Oh, ‘your’ Zico. I see. Okay then let’s see what pizzas have you brought.

I totally forgot about the pizza after I dropped that ‘my’ thing on her. She totally got that I was with him, but didn’t make a big deal from it, since I didn’t invite him and we were still alone.

We ate the pizzas, had ice cream and couple glasses of wine and eventually in 3am we headed to bed.

‘Are you sleeping?’ – Jiho.

‘Nah, just got her in bed. She is totally sleeping but I am still not tired, plus I am a bit drunk.’

‘Come out, I am on your door.’ – Jiho.

I jumped from the bed and took the big hoodie I was wearing all night and rushed to the door. I opened it and let him in, I didn’t want him to freeze outside.

-          What are you doing there?! In 3:15am?!

-          I just wanted to see you.

-          What is this sweetness out of nowhere? – I said and a huge smile appeared on my face.

-          I just wanted to, is that bad?! – He raised his tone a bit.

-          No, god no! I wanted to see you too, but its kinda late so.

-          I couldn’t wait, and I am not sorry. – He took my waist and pushed me near the wall.

Suddently the bedroom door opened and Amanda came out of it.

-          Oh come on! – She said and put her forehead in her palm.

Hello there guys! I know that you have waited for a new part for a while now, and I am really sorry that I couldn’t give you something more. I am currently having a lot of pressure in school, but I will try to make it up to all of you. Thank you for understanding!