Goosebumps.

Moans and groans left my mouth. My whole body was sweating and I could feel the pleasure chills running up from my neck down to my toes. Jiho! I screamed. Jiho don’t stop! I could feel his hot breath on my ear. You can’t get enough of me ah? He trusted harder and harder. Ah Jiho yes!

I woke up sweating. My eyes were wide open now and I jumped off my bed to check if there is someone. Phew it was only a dream. What the heck is wrong with me?! He treats me like nothing but my brains wants to have sex with him?! Well I am officially going crazy. It was 5am but I couldn’t sleep after what my brain imagined. I went and opened my laptop I sat down and started going thru my Tumblr. At least I had what to do until 9pm. I had to be ready till then so I had time to leave for Jiho’s studio. That freak made me work on a Sunday. On a freaking Sunday. That’s my other lazy day.

My phone beeped. Who can it be this early?

Hey shy girl. You up? If you are, head down to the studio. I need you here. – Jiho.

I swear, he is such a workaholic nobody can help him. But what could I do, I had to go. I promised. I got up and got ready. I took a cold refreshing shower and then put something comfortable on me. I went and got some food in Captain’s bowl. I left him some treats all over the house. It was like a thing I did whenever I left him alone. I locked the door and went on my way. It was still a bit cold outside since it was 5:30am now.

After 15 minutes I entered the building and went on the floor his studio was. After all the stairs I sat on the last one just to catch my breath because I didn’t want to enter his office all sweaty and out of breath. After a second or two the door opened and Jiho was standing there with a coffee mug in his hand and pizza in his other hand. He was wearing pajamas trousers and a tee.

-          You wanna come inside or are you gonna stay here shy girl?

-          Yah I am coming. What’s up with your hair? – His hair looked like a hot mess, too hot I might say.

-          My hair? Ah this is my morning hair. It’s just the two of us, so it okay to have it like this. Plus you have to see the natural me. – He did a little hair flip.

-          Natural you? Oh that’s gonna be fun!

We went inside the studio and sat down on the sofa. He sat on his swivel chair and started spinning. On his desk there were snacks, energy drinks and empty cups from him drinking coffee. And you dreamed of having sex with him haha. A voice in my head laughed.

-          So why did you want me to come so early here?

-          Um… I was feeling bored so…

-          Did you just say you were feeling bored? Aren’t you supposed to work?

-          Ey I get tired from time to time, what do you think I sleep in the studio?

-          Pretty much.

-          What? No! You know I have parties here, like all by my own, but I still have parties so!

-          Should I just go home?

-          No please, I am really bored.

-          Ugh… Gosh Jiho. Go make me coffee.

He jumped from his chair and ran off to the mini kitchen he had. I got up and went to the shelves he had in the studio. I wanted to see what he had and what things he liked. He was so true to his band and his fans. He had all of the albums and so many fan drawings. I smiled and then felt his hot breath next to my ear. Do you like them? The moment he said that I got goosebumps.

-          So?

-          Y-yes I do. I like them very much.

-          Wait what happened to you? Why did you get so nervous like that?

-          You scared me.

-          Or I just made you feel good with my voice, don’t be shy, girl.

-          Haha, sure. Like you can make me feel good.

As I turned to get my coffee from the coffee table he put his arms around my waist, and slowly moved them down to my hips. In a second his hands get under my tee and he pulls me closer to him.

-          My body is thirsty for yours. – He says as he bit his lips, looking at mine.

I didn’t really answer because I didn’t know what to answer. Ah there are the goosebumps. He got closer to my ears and slowly said.

-          See, I can make you feel good anytime I want. I can see you goosebumps shy girl. – He smirked and let go of me. – Now let’s go to work. – He said and went to sit on his chair. – Listen carefully. I am gonna play these beats, you tell me the one that you like.

What? He wanted me to listen after what he did? I was still with my jaw dropped but I remembered to close my mouth or else he won’t stop bragging. I took my coffee and sat down on the sofa. He played some beats and I listened. But in a minute I could feel my head got heavier and I rested on the sofa.

I woke up 6 hours after that with a blanket around me. When I moved my eyes to see if anyone was in the room I saw Jiho on the computer, composing. But the interesting thing was that he was with headphones. And the minute I got up he turned back.

-          What the fuck? Why do you fall asleep at work? Another boss would have fired you, you are lucky.

-          Wait, did you call yourself my boss?!