This guy is everywhere.

Walking towards my house I couldn't really believe it. I didn't say anything to Jiho nor did I express any kind of feeling. I just had that scared and blank face on. Walking inside I went right to my bedroom, took off my shoes and just laid on my bed. I couldn't really realize what just happened.

What did just happen? Did Jiho kiss me? No, he was too drunk, I bet there were no feeling involved in the kiss. But his lips though, they were so fluffy and kissable. What?! What am I thinking, no!

I closed my eyes and got under the covers. In about 20 minutes I was asleep. And better because my head was going to explode from me overthinking again and again what happened.

I was awoken from someone licking my fingers. What? Licking? Oh wait, I forgot that I have a dog. Yes, that was Captain's way to wake me up. Yes, I named my dog Captain. He was a husky and he was very playful and lovable. Even if he was 1 year of age he was bigger than me, and way stronger than me.

- Good morning my dear Captain. Let's go feed you shall we? - I told him as I got up. And his tail went crazy.

I went and gave him his favorite food. He started jumping around me trying to lick me and hug me, but when he noticed his food he forgot about me. Oh it was Saturday, my lazy day.

I was still in my pajamas and I didn't really have plans for today. I just went and took a shower so I could feel more refreshed. Saturdays were the days I just sat home alone, playing with Captain, eating ice-cream and watching TV. Most of the time I found myself laying down on the floor doing nothing at all. Well... I was a lazy. As I came out of the bath I put on my favorite tee and shorts.

- What are we going to do today Captain? - I told him and petted his head.

I could see him look aside to his leash. He wanted to go for a walk but, well it was too early. While playing with him I head my phone make a sound. I walked towards it and I saw a text massage.

Am, hello shy girl. I wanted to apologies for last night, I had too much I guess... Call me. - Jiho

Come on, I just forgot about it! Why did he have to send me a text to bring those weird thoughts back into my head? Captain came closer to me, with the leash in his mouth.

- Well okay, let's go. - I took the leash, I guess that would help me forget about Jiho's text.

I just went to put something more suitable for a walk in the park. We went out, I locked the house and we went down the alley. Wait did I even tell you where I was living? No? So typical for me. Well sorry, I am currently living in Seoul. Seoul is an amazing city. And during the night is just my dream place... I still ask myself how I bought a house here. Though it's not that big, and I live in it alone. But I have been living here for 10 years now. I came here with my family 10 years ago. And they are still in town and I go to visit them a lot. I also had a sister which was bigger than me but she was living in Suwon and came to visit us ones a month or two. We are pretty close and we talk every day.

While we were walking down the street I saw rather a familiar face. Fuck! Why is he here?! I told myself. Jiho was just walking towards my house, and I tried to hide myself, but I didn't really succeed...

- Shy girl? - He took my hand. - Why didn't you respond to my text?

- When will you stop calling me shy girl? I have a name you know?

- But shy girl is sweeter. - He said with a smirk on his face.

- Ugh I seriously can't handle you. - I said and continue to walk.

- Who is that with you? - His eyes were pointing to Captain.

- This is my lovely idiot, Captain.

- Captain? What a weird and cute name. Hey Captain! - He said with his hands reaching for Captain.

Captain was a friendly dog so I wasn't worried that he would attack him or something. And he didn't, he even started hugging him and licking his face.

- Well he loves me more than you do haha. - He tried to make a joke, but I didn't really get it, so I didn't really answer. - Oh um, where are you too going?

- We are gonna go to the park for a walk.

- Care to ask me to join? - That smirk showed on his face again.

- Yeah sure, wanna going us? - I hardly kept a blank face.

- Well if you ask, yes. - He laughed. - Shy girl, I wanted to talk about last nig -

- Don't make it more awkward than it is Jiho. - I stopped him.

- Oh, well okay. Well good news! I think that on Monday we are gonna finish the shooting for the MV, so you will have a lot of free time!

- Yey, some time away from you! - I laughed.

- Haha, good joke but you didn't guess.

- What? Didn't guess? Why?

- Well I might need an assistant who will help me with my work and will be by my side 24/7... So I was gonna ask if you want to be that assistant?

That means spending more time with that mean jerk. Should I go for it? Well, at least he is asking nicely.

- Yeah sure. - I looked at his eyes and smiled.

- Let's go celebrate! - He took my hand.