A night together.

-          Slow down. – I whispered in his ear, slowly trying to catch my breath.

The beast was on top of me. Short of breath and sweaty. Our skins were touching. One of my hands was on his back – slightly scratching it while my other hand pulled his hair. The lights were dim and the air in the room was heavy – filled with sex. He pressed himself close to me. I could feel his chest on mine and his lips moved on my neck. A rough bite followed by a kiss and a lick on my neck. Mm, he knew damn well what I loved.

-          Why? Are you tired? – He said while trusting hard into me.

-          No. – I said and opened my eyes to only find his deeply staring into mine. – I just – think you are going rather – rather a bit fast ah?

-          A bit fast? – He trusted ones again, knowing I liked the pain.

-          You think I am joking? – I couldn’t help but let the grin appear on my face.

I pulled his hair roughly and brought him down on the bed. He was surprised, his eyes wide opened. He has never seen me like that. I climbed on top of him and adjusted myself onto him. His mouth opened and a little moan came out. His hands were on my bum cheeks, squeezing. His hips started pushing into me as I digged my nails into his bare chest.

Our moans synchronized with our breaths getting deeper and slower. I felt him moving his hips faster and faster while holding my waist. A beast - that’s what he is. An opened mouth and a loud groan were heard and seen as I collapsed next to him on the bed. My body was shaking from the pleasure, while he was still trying to catch his breath.

-          You – you should do this more often you know. – He said and tried to point at me.

-          I never knew if you would like it so –

-          Like it? I loved it! – He grinned and wrapped one of his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

His big lips smashed on mine and our tongues danced while we were touching each other. He broke the kiss and I placed my head on his chest. I felt his heart beating – faster and faster. His hand was still on my waist, holding me tight. His body was covered in goosebumps. He reached for the drawer where the pack of smokes were placed. He put one in his mouth and lid it up. I got up and wrapped myself in the sheet sitting next to him, placing it around his waist. His eyes were glowing and his smile was wide.

-          Would you like a smoke? – He looked at me with his smiling eyes.

-          Yes please. – I nodded and he gave me one and the lighter.

I put it between my lips and lid it up. The smoke hit my lungs and I leaned back on my bed. Jiho put his arm on my thigh and smiled. He was happy and so was I.

Soon we extinguished the cigarettes and snuggled together, turning off the lights. Under the blankets it was warm, but his warm body was keeping me even warmer. The snow was falling outside but it was like I had a fireplace under the blanket.

Waking up in the morning, opening my eyes to only found his arms around me – heaven. It was the first time he stayed for the night, not rushing for work. I looked at the clock – 10 am. I turned so I can face him. I almost laughed out loud when I saw his opened mouth and messy face. His hair was everywhere and there was a snoring noise coming out. I kissed his forehead and he moved a little.

-          Good morning sleepy head. – I whispered and smiled.

-          Good morning my lovely. – He opened one of his eyes and gave me another wide smile.