I got robbed.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was Monday, the day we all hate. I got up and the outfit I prepared last night for today reminded me that I have to go for the last day for the shooting of the MV. I went to the kitchen and made myself some cereal and put some dog food in Captain’s bowl.

It was 8 o’clock and I was still in my pajamas eating my cereal with my feet up on the coffee table and the TV turned on. I had to be on the shooting at 10, so after another 20 minutes of being lazy I got up to get my hair and makeup done.

-          Good, all done. – I said as I checked myself out in the mirror.

I was ready, so I checked if I am forgetting something and headed for the door. As I left I locked the door and went on my way. And just then as I was walking down the street it hit me that Jiho is going to be there. I stopped and had a minute of panic, then remembered that there are too many people there for him to make any kind of move on me. The Starbucks that I was regularly send by Jiho was near to the studio so I decided to grab a mochaccino to wake me up. It was cold outside and it was snowing so I needed something to warm me up.

I entered the studio 5 minutes before 10 o’clock and surprisingly there was no one but the staff, and of course U-Kwon.

-          Good morning Cass, did you sleep well? – U-Kwon smiled as he took his cap off.

-          How nice of you to ask Kwonnie. I slept great, and you?

-          Ah, like a baby. I am ready to get tired all over again today.

I smiled at him and went to the staff room to take off my jacket and talk to the others. As I took my jacket off in the closet I felt a hand on my neck and warm breath on my ear.

-          Hey shy girl. – He said and my whole body got shivers.

-          H-Hey Jiho. – I turned to him and smiled in a really awkward way.

-          How are you today? – He said as he closed the door of the closet.

-          I-I am pretty fine, and you? – I tried to keep calm.

-          Now that I have you closed with me here – great. – He said as he smirked.

-          Jiho we are working, please. – I said and approached the door when he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

His lips were inches away from mine and I could feel his hot breath. I could feel one of his hands on my back and the other one on my head as he was pulling me closer for a kiss.

-          You are right – he smirked – we have work. – He let go of me and put his hand on the door handle and just before he pushed it down he turned to me and gave me another smirk.

I tried to concentrate after his little “play” and went out of the closet to go in the room and see all of the members there. Taeil was showing something rather funny to Pyo since he was laughing and you could feel his laughter all over the place. Minhyuk and U-Kwon were practicing the dance moves while Jaehyo was going thru his phone. Kyung was running behind Jiho explaining something to him while Jiho seemed in his own world.

I sat down on my favorite corner and took out my phone.

-          Okay, guys work hard and let’s hope we wrap this today. Okay, on your marks, Go! – The director shouted.

The guys got on the stage when they were gonna dance and it all started. The song was groovy so me and some fellow co-workers always danced to it behind the director. But this time I preferred watching Jiho while he performed so I stood up and went hear to the director. Jiho got that thing where he got too much into his dance and singing. You could see the drips of sweat going down his face as he performed, and I could say that I find it really sexy. I stayed there looking him right in the eyes as he danced his soul out. This is so hot. The little voice in my mind said. I shook my head and went to sit back into my corner.

After 10 hours of filming the MV it was finally over. The guys were applaud and the smiles on their faces were going to their ears. They decided to stay and celebrate but I was too tired and went home.

When I left the studio it was 10pm and it was dark outside. The wind was blowing and there was snow everywhere. I was happy that the street lamps were still on so I can at least see where I was walking. Finally, my street. I walked to my house when I noticed something rather odd. My front door was opened. FUCK. I told myself under my breath. What now?! I went closer when I heard a noise and backed up a little. I panicked and took out my phone. I didn’t see who I am dialing I just put the phone on my ear.

-          Hey shy girl. – Jiho said and I could feel the alcohol in his voice.

-          Jiho I think someone broke into my house. – I said barely holding my fear back.

-          What? – His voice changed for seconds – Are you serious?!

-          Why do you think I would say something like that if I was joking?! Plus I am sure I locked the door!

-          Okay, stay there. I will come just, don’t move or go inside. – He said and hung up.

I squatted down to a bush but I couldn’t sit and wait, so I entered my house. Turning the light on I dropped on my knees. Everything was trashed. My TV was gone, my laptop… Everything that was precious to me.  CAPTAIN! I screamed in hope he would come running to me. Just as I was about to start crying because I couldn’t hear my dogs paws run to meet me at the door every time I got home, he jumped out of the bathroom and jumped on me.

-          Oh captain you are okay! Thank god! – I hugged him tight.

-          D-didn’t I tell you to w-wait for me. – Jiho was trying to catch his breath.

I turned around and hugged him burring my head in his chest. I could feel my tears run down my face as my hands were squeezing him tight. He didn’t say anything and put his arms around me.

-          Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay. – He whispered close to my ear.

He then closed the door and we started cleaning up. Apart from the TV and laptop everything else looked at its place.

-          Do you want me to sleep here tonight? If you are scared of course…

I didn’t say anything but nodded with my head. I never felt weaker in my whole life and I think I needed someone around me, at least for tonight.

-          Um… I am gonna sleep on the sofa, so you just go and take your rest. – He said.

-          But it feels wrong, you are my guest and you will sleep on the sofa…

-          Well, there is always the option to sleep next to you, but I don’t know how you will react.

-          Yeah, its not a biggie, you can come sleep in my bed. I don’t want you sleeping here where your back can get hurt. – I smiled at him.

-          Well if you insist. Come on now let’s go to bed.

We went into my room and I was already in my pajamas.

-          Should I give you something to wea-

He didn’t even let me finish and took his t-shirt and jeans off.

-          Don’t bother I would be under the covers so you won’t see me.

-          O-okay. – I said as I turned off the light and got into bed.

The moment I was about to storm out I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

-          So are we really sleeping?