Cheesecake.

-          Aish. Can’t you be a bit faster? You are like a slowpoke. – Jiho turned and looked at me.

Seriously, I’ve never been so tired in my whole life. He has made me run thru most of the town just to get at his favorite cake house in time for his favorite cake. What a child.

-          For fuck sake I am not alone, can’t you see? – I signed.

-          You whine way too much. – He turned and took Captain’s leash. At that moment his hand touched mine and our eyes met. – What are you looking at? Give me the leash! – Gosh I forgot to let go of the leash...

-          Okay you bully. – I said and he took Captain.

-          Now faster please, princess shy girl.

-          Ugh. – I let out a sign. – You are so annoying.

-          You are whining again.

I didn’t say anything I just made a fuss face and started walking faster. After another 10 minutes of him trying to make me walk faster we finally arrived at the cake house. He decided that we are gonna stay outside since the weather was nice. I am repeating. He decided.

-          You stay here with Captain, I am gonna go inside and get us cake. And I will choose your cake as a surprise.

-          Wha –

Before I could continue he went inside. His eyes were full of excitement like he was a little boy again. Even the way he walked showed how excited he is.

-          Ugh Captain what did we get ourselves in? – I looked over to my now tired dog. He was laying on the ground trying to catch his breath.

-          Ay! Come help me! – I could hear Jiho’s voice. He was standing in front of the door of the cake house and couldn’t open it because he was caring the cakes. I got up and helped him. – Ah it was about time you got your ass up from that chair.

-          Oh my gosh! You are such a drama queen!

-          And you are still whiny! – He told me and looked me but I had a grumpy face on. – Go on. Try your cake.

I looked down and I my eyes met my love. My favorite and only one! Cheesecake! But wait… How did he know how to get me a cheesecake?

-          Why did you get me cheesecake?

-          I remembered it was your favorite when I saw it.

-          Wait, how do you know it’s my favorite?

-          You told me yesterday at the party.

-          What? I did?

-          Ugh shy girl… - He poked my cheek.

-          Hey, eat your cake. – I told him with a playful smile.

We ate our cakes and even gave Captain a little piece of both so he would stop looking at us with those big putty eyes. I finished my cake and reached for my pocked to take out money to pay for it.

-          What are you doing? – Jiho looked up from his plate.

-          Paying for my cake? What does it look like I am doing?

-          Don’t worry. It’s all on me. – He smiled.

-          No, I insis –